Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

Patriot Guard Riders...

If youv got a few minutes, check these guys out. It will warm your heart.

PATRIOT GUARD RIDERS

I think I'll look into this group here in Montana. I know they've done a few funerals and rides in Ronan this last summer.

We had some WBC assholes protesting the funeral of a OK guardsman KIA in Iraq and the PGR came and totally rained on their parade. It was awesome. You had to see it, the protesters got so mad they just packed up their s**t and left. These guys are great, they really are.

Wow, That actually brought a tear to my eye. God Bless these guys, its good to know some people still do the right thing!

As for those WBC jerks, Sure they have every right to protest, but a funeral is not the place to do it. The Fallen and there Familys deserve better than that.

I too think i will look into this...now i really can't wait to get my bike runnin....

The PGR website is found here...http://patriotguard.org/

Yeah this is great. They dont spout politics or act violent or anything stupid...just stand for the vets and their families. Im looking into it too.

I live a couple miles from Northern Illinois University.

When they held the memorial services for the students that were killed there,the A-- holes were there to protest.

The Patriot Guard showed up about 300-400 strong and they didn't let the protestors get within a half mile of where they could be seen.

They are truly a class act!! :ok:

Guest pfunkmusik
I live a couple miles from Northern Illinois University.

When they held the memorial services for the students that were killed there,the A-- holes were there to protest.

The Patriot Guard showed up about 300-400 strong and they didn't let the protestors get within a half mile of where they could be seen.

They are truly a class act!! :ok:

My Dad's ridden with them a couple of times on their way to a funeral.

Nice guys, he says. And you see all kinds in their ranks, from pipefitters to attorneys.

pfunk