Sign in to follow this  
Dave

When Dave Gets Bored

Matrox has resolution limits for there triple-head system.

I am pretty sure they can't do 3 monitors at 1920x1080.

For now, I think the best option would be a 1080p HD projector for screen size (though a 65" LCD isn't too bad).

But for resolution, the 30" monitors at 2560x1600 would be impressive... especially with high resolution cockpit textures.

Whenever I get around to building a new PC, I may get a monitor at that resolution as I greatly appreciated the jump from 1024x768 to 1600x1200.

My current PC simply does not have the CPU power to match up well with a heavy-duty video card like an ATi 4870 or an NVidia 260/280.

For that type of resolution, it would be even better to use SLi/Crossfire, but Third Wire games aren't supported for multi-gpu setups.

So, I will keep dreaming...

You're going to go blind with that screen.

Does Sheila know yet? She's going to make you earn that one ;)

Congrats

All of us spend time in our sequened kneepads doing quality begging from the Commander in Chief for funding for our righteous projects.

Dave, it appears you are more effective than most.

Good job!

"Me"...

<<Zur goes and hides under his tinfoil hat before another instant messaging troll infects his PC>>

:crazy:

"Me too"

Well we have had this TV for about a year now. Got the idea the other day fron Crab_02 who did it with his. So its not a new aqusistion by any means. The resolution isnt so great for simming but for FPS its nice.

Dave I see your a Ferrari fan as well.

This is what I play with and its OK with me.

:biggrin:

post-1953-1227196784_thumb.jpg