post-16817-1229123770_thumb.jpg post-16817-1229123981_thumb.jpg

Eric,wish you the best brother!Hope you get your backup going.

Always happens when least expected.

Think know where to fix the hi-gloss look to flatter,editing textureset.ini,right?

Brady

THATS A MIG-28! NO ONES BEEN THIS CLOSE BEFORE!!! LOL

Think know where to fix the hi-gloss look to flatter,editing textureset.ini,right?

For most of the model.

However, for certain parts, the shinyness is built into the LOD and can't be altered by an external file. The tailpipes and canopies have been hardcoded with being shiny, while the wheels and tires have been coded to stay dull. The rest should be alterable with the Textureset.ini file.

Have to say, it looks quite fetching in black....

FC

For most of the model.

However, for certain parts, the shinyness is built into the LOD and can't be altered by an external file. The tailpipes and canopies have been hardcoded with being shiny, while the wheels and tires have been coded to stay dull. The rest should be alterable with the Textureset.ini file.

Have to say, it looks quite fetching in black....

FC

FC,thanks a lot!

Jarhead1,that's what I was going for.

Brady

WDH. That is absolutefantabulously beautiful.

post-16817-1229132748_thumb.jpg

It works,a lot less glare and better on Frame rate too!Thanks FC,nice little easy fix by studing kct's skin textureset.ini.

KCT,hard to believe it's being done by GIMP 2.6.3.,huh?Thanks!You helped by telling us step by step on what you were doing with F-15SG :wink:

Brady

It does look cool :good: but almost in the process of reinstalling WOI anyways so I should be shortly back on track..

Nice one, and thanks for the complement. Reason I was looking forward to the F-5F is because...simply because we are still flying them (along with the single-seaters, although most of them would be sent into retirement once all of the Flankers arrive, except for the RF-5E)!

I'm a GIMP user myself :good: , so yeah (though not exactly a pro at that).

Just an advisement, when you back up with HP, your Ini files aren't.. but the good thing is the PSDs are still good, so once I get the Seaqeh back from FC, I can begin :smile:

Roger will download later on tonight, thanks! :good:

After settling down and fixing issues, finding one and quashing it, I'm back up in business, so tonight I'll start back to work on it :good:

I really had hoped to bring screenshots, but accidentally deleted them, but FC has a couple fixed errors, and going to try and figure out the rest..

I really had hoped to bring screenshots, but accidentally deleted them, but FC has a couple fixed errors, and going to try and figure out the rest..

I had the racing mind syndrome last night and accidentally deleted Top Gun Mig-28 scheme.Maybe,it's a catching and call it the Tiger Bug,ha!No worries,luckily saved it to a data disk.

Brady

Only thing I would suggest though, but my mind could be fuzzy, that the outer ring was yellow right?

Got a few tweaks and should be good to go..

Only thing I would suggest though, but my mind could be fuzzy, that the outer ring was yellow right?

Got a few tweaks and should be good to go..

yes, the ring is yellow!

Just an update, finally got all the errors fixed, sent to FC and it got approved. Also slowly working on another scheme to represent the more current scheme used by the IRIAF.

Realistically that's dependant on FC, I just did the skin work.

I'll be working concurrently for a skin for triplethreat, but this one should be a quick one.

post-5735-1229523388_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1229523404_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1229523437_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1229523450_thumb.jpg

Nice!

Fulcrum Style?

Edited by Silverbolt

Pretty much, the only reference I got, and practically a good one.

post-5735-1229533496_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1229533502_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1229533511_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1229533519_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1229533527_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1229533533_thumb.jpg

Looks nice! For those who don't know, any skins for the Sagheah should be able to be mapped onto the F-5F with minimal adjustments.

Eric, I'm going to have to hold off on decals for the moment...I've got recurrent training due in a few days and then home with the family for a week. If anyone would like to take that on (decals), please let me know.

And you're going to have to start showing screenshots from the back seat...show folks what they're up against if trying to instruct the student how to bomb from back there... :biggrin:

Welcome to my world:

gallery_12105_43_203217.jpg

FC