Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

A Thanksgiving thought...

Remember, Thanksgiving is a word of action.

W.J. Cameron

God bless and my best wishes for you all on this good day. :good:

Happy Thanksgiving all. I text messaged all that are close to me today, didn't wanna interrupt their time with their families. As I logged on to IM one of my squaddies got the text and reminded me that he's "remembering all those guys downrange right now that arent so lucky too." While you're celebrating with your families give a quick thought to all the men and women out there protecting freedom and their respective countries. For me, it doesn't matter if you're American, British, Aussie, Indian or whatever. You're in harms way protecting those that can't. For that I thank you.

I hope the rest of you have a great day with your families. Things can change in an instant, cherish the time you spend with them.

Amen...

Happy Thanksgiving all. I text messaged all that are close to me today, didn't wanna interrupt their time with their families. As I logged on to IM one of my squaddies got the text and reminded me that he's "remembering all those guys downrange right now that arent so lucky too." While you're celebrating with your families give a quick thought to all the men and women out there protecting freedom and their respective countries. For me, it doesn't matter if you're American, British, Aussie, Indian or whatever. You're in harms way protecting those that can't. For that I thank you.

I hope the rest of you have a great day with your families. Things can change in an instant, cherish the time you spend with them.

Well said, ruggbutt, well said!

Ruggbutt, your words convey just how I feel about it too

:salute: