Sign in to follow this  
MK2

Weapons pack new patch

Hi guys

Trying to get the older campaigns up to snuff and it seems I hit a wall with the weapons pack.

Which one was the latest? I do not see any at combatace for downloads. How do we get planes like the F-14 to have a proper loadout etc. I have one from 3 July 2006

The MF is the newest. You can still use Bunyaps old one but you need the latest weapon editor from TK's site.

The MF is the newest. You can still use Bunyaps old one but you need the latest weapon editor from TK's site.

The MF? can you provide a link? sorry I am slow this morning and can't find it.

Thanks look slike the latest wep pack (MF) is not working in WOV with the October 2008 patch.

Has anyone had any luck with getting the F-14 (for example) to show up with the right weapons? etc

MK2,

Silly question, are ANY of your weapons showing? Or just not the specific ones you need?

FC

Thanks look slike the latest wep pack (MF) is not working in WOV with the October 2008 patch.

Has anyone had any luck with getting the F-14 (for example) to show up with the right weapons? etc

Make sure you adjusted the options.ini to increase the sims end years. Also any weps pack works once you run it through the latest wep editor.

MK2,

Silly question, are ANY of your weapons showing? Or just not the specific ones you need?

FC

Nothing showing up.

I have to remember how to run it through the latest wep editor.

Nothing showing up.

I have to remember how to run it through the latest wep editor.

well, i'm not sure if you have tryed it yet, but try to open your weapondata.ini with this(late) :

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=6075

than save it and try :ok:

anyway...there is an parallel project :http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?act=findpost&pid=212765

Edited by Silverbolt

well, i'm not sure if you have tryed it yet, but try to open your weapondata.ini with this(late) :

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=6075

than save it and try :ok:

anyway...there is an parallel project :http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?act=findpost&pid=212765

Dave, Silverbolt, worked like a charm. :clapping::ok::biggrin::good:

I suppose that just including the three weapondata.ini files (regular, modern and vietnam) in the install update should do the trick right?

I'm getting some wierdness now with the controls. As an exmaple if I hit the "B" key for the breaks nothing occurs or if I hit the "A" button for auto pilot it cycles the nav lights.

This is even after the keys have been properly assigned and accepted in the controls section and my X52 and keyboard work perfectly. I have never seen that one before.

MK -- do you have the 'aircraftobject.ini' in the /Objects folder?

If so, throw it away; that's whats messing up the key assignments. Post Patch changes "something" :biggrin:

Wrench

kevin stein

Do not use the UberAI mod with the latest patches (or with WoI). It's unnecessary now....trust me.

Wrench GOT IT! worked great. you guys are saving me days of work.

Thanks for the tip Fubar.

I know search engine is my friend and I will try to leave you guys alone for the time being.