Sign in to follow this  
lindr2

Tu-95 working on ini's, FIXED BUGS

OK! i just do it. Tu-95 by Veltro is VERY GOOD plane, but data.ini has to much bugs & mirror errors.

I startring work to creating INI for ALL tu-95's

First entry Tu-95A (see hystory topic) http://rapidshare.de/files/41026481/Tu-95A.rar.html

Bugs fixed:

-wrong gunners positions

-wrong gunners numbers in gun section

-wrong gun names (must be AM23) & ammo amount

-wrong turret aim angles & turn rates

-wrong prop RPM (max RPM is ~750) reducton coeff is 0.0882 engine RPM max 8300, min 6600

-wrong max speed & mach & cruise speed limit

Tu-95A max speed - 882 kmph, cruise 750 kmph, Tu-95M 905/750, Tu-95K 860/770, Tu-95KM,K-22 - 910/770, Tu-95MS- 830/710, Tu-95MR- 910/768

Tu-95RC - 905/765

-wrong loadout limits Tu-95 & tu-95M has 12000KG max loadout FAB 250,500,1000,3000,5000,9000 BRAB-250,500,1000,6000 can be used

Added for A version:

- RBP-4 radar avionics

- corrected celling & empty W

- corrected engines HP

- added BSFC

- added prop table data

PS i have FULL info about Tu-95, Tu-16, Tu-22, Tu-22M turrets (aim angles, ammo amount, turn rate, gun types) you can ask me.

PPS NONE Tu-95 can use LGB & LGR! Tu-142M2,M3 can use TV,IR guided Bombs and miisiles, in theory, because have same 'Kayra' like Mig-27K, but not use it .

Edited by lindr2

lindr2, I suggest that you directly talk with Veltro, since the one he posted is still beta...and you know a lot more about the Tu-95 than most of us here would probably know (save for a few, but we are NOT going to go there in terms of the p-word). That way you can help him to see what improvements that he might need on the Tu-95.

I've tweaked again the data,just correcting the lights positions and removing the pylons (never seen on an A ver.) plus fixed the skin

I've tweaked again the data,just correcting the lights positions and removing the pylons (never seen on an A ver.) plus fixed the skin

can you send new data? You included my fixes?

I working on MA version, no need to fix some bugs twice.

Edited by lindr2

I create INI's for Tu-95MA (MA have modified engines),

Tu-95V (RN-202 Tsar bomba carrier, fuselage fuel tanks removed), added ECM, RWR entries to A & MA,

and Some minor changes..

To Xray: when my & your ini work will done, can you upload planes to CA with your skins?

http://depositfiles.com/files/ur6mmz4e4

Edited by lindr2

Fixed skins:

A generic one,fixed the antiglare (long) panel,correct simmetry panels on trims etc..,add aircraft number on vertail,(just to add atouch of colour) some bear sports it on later versions-never seen A ver with-anyway There's scaling problems with decal no's to show on nose gear doors! correct red stars size and nm brightness

veltro's modified skin

Another generic one,all metal with short antiglare,except for the number on tail is the same plane preserved at Monino museum near moscow.

In mine ailerons animation not move,is it normal?

your skin looks great Xray about your request.. veltro is doing some other versions so no need now to work on mods for this birds .. have some nice Tu-22 blinder mods around check out the Tu-22 history thread

For Lindr

have you detailed phothos of the Tzar bomb carrier plane,early colour movies can't describe it well,I don't know if the Tu-95 was leave Natural Metal or white oversprayed!

The Tu-95 that droped the Tzar Bomb was nearly overall painted in white and only a small top portion was in natural metal, even the blades were painted.

The white paint was added for protection from the extreme thermal radiation.

Nice skins X-Ray. Will you be uploading any of them by chance ?

I've sent 'em to Veltro,cause Tu-95 is a beta,for the official one i think he include 'em in the package,or if he want I can uplad separately!

I've sent 'em to Veltro,cause Tu-95 is a beta,for the official one i think he include 'em in the package,or if he want I can uplad separately!

will do as soon as FM is satisfactory will release as final

Hello I I cannot get the Tu-95V to load the tsar bomb

moblad :dntknw: