Sign in to follow this  

Did you remember to save them in the weapon editor?

Edited by thundercheif

Yes. I opened the weapon editor and they were already there in weapondata.ini. so i saved it and went on.

Edited by zmatt

But did you open each entry individually in the weapons editor, hit OK, then Save?

FC

Yes. The steps I followed were:

Copied the extra lines into the weapondata.ini and change their numbers to match the list. Open the wepaondata.ini in the weapon editor and open the gun pod and the fuel tanks. They were listed so it clicked ok and then save. I play the game and they aren't listed. I have the same issue with the gunpod on my L-39 albatross. I think the problem is related.

ok so in an effort to give this plane guns of some kind I am trying to get it to use the SU-23 gunpod. Can anyone tell me what weapon class a gunpod is so I can let the pylons hold it?

Edited by zmatt

Anyone?

I looked at the weapons_data.ini entries supplied with the download, and at the weapons stations in the aircraft's data.ini, and didn't see any issues with the attachments types, nations, load limits, etc... GP is already there on the right and left inner stations.

So I see no reason why they shouldn't be showing up, unless it has to do with the way you're adding the weapons (but it sounds like you have that covered). I've never tried that aircraft, so I can't speak for how it would work out for me.

Good luck getting it figured out!

You DID move the lod, skin and ini (if there) into the /Weapons folder, right???

Wrench

kevin stein

Check the names of the files; if I remember correctly, I argued with the gunpods for the MB-339 for about an hour before I realized that the file names didn't match. Check to ensure the actual folder name matches what's in the weadondata.

SB