Sign in to follow this  
macelena

Danes waste pirates

I don´t know if it´s breaking news or i missed something, but

there is a pirate vessel lss in the world thanks to the Danish Hanseatic Navy.

Congratulations to Thunderchief and all danes, now you can bragg also. No injured in

the operation but pirates pride. :yahoo:

Havent heard of this (i will go check the news agencys when im done writeing), but i have heard that some of our boys recently got hold of some pirates. So there they were, the pirates in their boat with the hands in the air,our froggys were just waiting to go in and do the arrest but they didnt get permission from the command center so they had to let them go with weapons and everything. Might as well be the same, as i have said before the key to solving this problem lies in Somalia not at sea

EDIT: Spelling...

Edited by thundercheif

That video rawks! Wish I could have got my turn on that .50. Good job Danes! I love how the pirates are so tough that they hijack ships with unarmed crew, but when the seas swell they get scared and call for help.

Answered threat with 50 cal and various small arms. No survivors. Wreckage sunk. Ration of grog authorized for all hands. A new holiday proclaimed for civilians to BBQ and play in the sun.

Chuck, Chuck, Wake up. Don't you have to go to work today?

:ph34r: CL

Awesome job. Looks like piracy is now becoming a costly enterprise for them.