Sign in to follow this  
Stary

Seasoned WOE: Autumn edition

You're right Brain, Max188's version has large grass areas like the default WOE version, on which my autumn repaint is based.

Frankly i like those empty spaces... :wink:

Okei I am sorry if it looks like I am putting the mod down, which I am not.

I actually think I made a little chaos with .tfd files and the various repaints and forest and farms.

actually I have now three germanyCE, max188(empty spaces, yes), brain32(with unnoticebale empty space thanks to the LOVELY repaint of R1 and R2 and now Ca's autumn

Seems that R1 and r2 are used for airbase as well, therefore whatever terrain feature might interfere with runways and taxiways)

and I noticed this. gallery_8037_43_42752.jpg

I have encountered the same builiding but in white background. Seems that there are two .tgas TEROBJECT_HOUSES2 and TEROBJECT_HOUSES1 and the wrong picture I get is from TEROBJECT_HOUSES2 . But maybe I am doing something wrong, what do you think CA?

Edited by Canadair

Eric,

Should work without problems. I wrote in the readme.

Install normally as in readme, and then rename GermanyCE_data.ini to BlackSea_data.ini (of course back up the Black Sea data first!)

A "Summer" season would look good for that area. Having worked and flown over black sea turkish and Gerogian shores, I can tell yuo that mountains ar epretty rocky, compared to the grassy sides of the alpine and humid Central europe scenario

Okei I am sorry if it looks like I am putting the mod down, which I am not.

I actually think I made a little chaos with .tfd files and the various repaints and forest and farms.

actually I have now three germanyCE, max188(empty spaces, yes), brain32(with unnoticebale empty space thanks to the LOVELY repaint of R1 and R2 and now Ca's autumn

Seems that R1 and r2 are used for airbase as well, therefore whatever terrain feature might interfere with runways and taxiways)

and I noticed this.

I have encountered the same builiding but in white background. Seems that there are two .tgas TEROBJECT_HOUSES2 and TEROBJECT_HOUSES1 and the wrong picture I get is from TEROBJECT_HOUSES2 . But maybe I am doing something wrong, what do you think CA?

Something wrong with tga alpha channel. Have you resized the TEROBJECT_HOUSES2.tga or manipulated the GermanyCE_data.ini? Looks like now the engine doesn't utilize alpha for solid objects in your terrain.

Also make sure you don't have new .TFD (tiles layout data file) in your germanyCE folder (the one from Brain's repaint). Try applying the mod to clean unmodded germany terrain.

Very great mod!

Can´t wait for the final 4 seasons version.

Keep up your great work CA_STARY!!! :good:

Something wrong with tga alpha channel. Have you resized the TEROBJECT_HOUSES2.tga or manipulated the GermanyCE_data.ini? Looks like now the engine doesn't utilize alpha for solid objects in your terrain.

Also make sure you don't have new .TFD (tiles layout data file) in your germanyCE folder (the one from Brain's repaint). Try applying the mod to clean unmodded germany terrain.

Thanks for the feedback Stary. I must have done something wrong. Actually I think I used the tfd from brain repaint, since I renamed the terrain to germanyCEA and therefore needed a properly named .tfd. Maybe I should have used the one from the stock .cat file. As always thanks for the FAST help and support.

Okei I have the windmill working now. Anyway after trying a fresh install, I still was having the squared windmill problem as in pic above. I was using the "sharp" tree data.

What I tried doing was copyin gthe Solidobject.... entry from the "superblending" data ini and now it works, i.e I have good windmills. I find this weird and wanted to report, just in case.

This is out of my current germanyCE the first // entry is from the sharp data ini. the second is from the superblending data

What do you think?

//[solidObjectTextureMaterial]

DepthBufferCheck=TRUE

DepthBufferWrite=TRUE

RenderedInOrder=FALSE

AlphaTestEnabled=FALSE

CullMode=CLOCKWISE

LightEnabled=TRUE

SpecularEnabled=FALSE

EmissiveEnabled=FALSE

FogEnabled=TRUE

AmbientColor=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000,1.000000

DiffuseColor=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000,1.000000

ZBufferOffset=0.000000

BlendOp=ONE

NumTextureStages=1

TextureStage[01].TextureName=

TextureStage[01].MipMap=TRUE

TextureStage[01].FilterEnabled=TRUE

TextureStage[01].StageColorOp=TEXTURE_MODULATE_DIFFUSE

TextureStage[01].StageAlphaOp=NO_OP

[solidObjectTextureMaterial]

DepthBufferCheck=TRUE

DepthBufferWrite=TRUE

RenderedInOrder=TRUE

AlphaTestEnabled=TRUE

CullMode=CLOCKWISE

//LightEnabled=TRUE

LightEnabled=TRUE

UseLightLevel=TRUE

SpecularEnabled=FALSE

EmissiveEnabled=FALSE

FogEnabled=TRUE

//SpecularColor=0.500000,0.500000,0.500000,1.000000

//SpecularPower=1.000000

ZBufferOffset=0.000000

BlendOp=BLEND_SRC_ALPHA

NumTextureStages=1

TextureStage[01].StageAlphaOp=TEXTURE_BLEND_TEXTURE_ALPHA

//TEXTURE

Okei I have the windmill working now. Anyway after trying a fresh install, I still was having the squared windmill problem as in pic above. I was using the "sharp" tree data.

What I tried doing was copyin gthe Solidobject.... entry from the "superblending" data ini and now it works, i.e I have good windmills. I find this weird and wanted to report, just in case.

This is out of my current germanyCE the first // entry is from the sharp data ini. the second is from the superblending data

What do you think?

//[solidObjectTextureMaterial]

DepthBufferCheck=TRUE

DepthBufferWrite=TRUE

RenderedInOrder=FALSE

AlphaTestEnabled=FALSE

CullMode=CLOCKWISE

LightEnabled=TRUE

SpecularEnabled=FALSE

EmissiveEnabled=FALSE

FogEnabled=TRUE

ZBufferOffset=0.000000

BlendOp=ONE

NumTextureStages=1

TextureStage[01].StageAlphaOp=NO_OP

[solidObjectTextureMaterial]

DepthBufferCheck=TRUE

DepthBufferWrite=TRUE

RenderedInOrder=TRUE

AlphaTestEnabled=TRUE

CullMode=CLOCKWISE

//LightEnabled=TRUE

LightEnabled=TRUE

UseLightLevel=TRUE

SpecularEnabled=FALSE

EmissiveEnabled=FALSE

FogEnabled=TRUE

//SpecularColor=0.500000,0.500000,0.500000,1.000000

//SpecularPower=1.000000

ZBufferOffset=0.000000

BlendOp=BLEND_SRC_ALPHA

NumTextureStages=1

TextureStage[01].StageAlphaOp=TEXTURE_BLEND_TEXTURE_ALPHA

//TEXTURE

"AlphaTestEnabled=" and TextureStage variables were the case I think.

Please note I had no side effects using the settings included. Do you have ATI by chance?

"AlphaTestEnabled=" and TextureStage variables were the case I think.

Please note I had no side effects using the settings included. Do you have ATI by chance?

no, Geforce