Sign in to follow this  
serverandenforcer

Anybody here play Homeworld 2?

Well, I just recenlty got back into playing HW2, mainly because I decided to take a step out of my cave here at CA and flight sims and ventured off into the world wide web to see if there might be any cool mods for my PC games. HW2 was the first on the list and when I did a search for HW2 mods, I was taken to this site: http://www.moddb.com/games/homeworld-2/mods and became memorized in the various kinds of mods for this game. I obviously started with the Star Wars and Clone Wars mod, then the BSG one, and following that was Star Gate, Complex, FX, and Point Defense System. So I began wondering if anybody here plays HW2 and any mod-ed versions of it?

Yep, have been in the PDS mod part for a long time. Did a little of the BSG thing too...but obviously unfinished at the last time I checked.

FC

Yep, have been in the PDS mod part for a long time. Did a little of the BSG thing too...but obviously unfinished at the last time I checked.

FC

There is an incredible Gundam mod somewhere. But I guess the whole gundam Universe is not know in the "protectionist" NorthAmerican Entertainment bussinees

Gundam is well known here in the US among anime fans. Go to any scifi, comic or gaming convention, or any comic book store, or most video stores.

Not very effective 'protectionism' I guess.

FC

No, but now I wish I'd gotten HW2 all those years ago with these great mods out there.

Gundam is well known here in the US among anime fans. Go to any scifi, comic or gaming convention, or any comic book store, or most video stores.

Not very effective 'protectionism' I guess.

FC

Is it? good...I am in Canada at themoment, in Toronto. and I really don't see a lot of "anime" and "anime fans", not even on TV or Satellite. Anyway the Gundam mod for HW2 is awesome.

Edited by Canadair

Well, i'm a Gundam Wing Fan...unfortunately it was too small :(

i'm still waiting this....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oOi7H0h1gvE

Finally we will have a properly cockpit vision!

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/761/761548.html

i was waiting to get it in this holydays season but nothing...

i've took Armored Core 4 but i found it a total s**t :(

No cockpit vision....no Melee attacks, no good damage modeling and the major problem:the missions are smaller than a orgasm.

Edited by Silverbolt

well I guess it needs to be reinstalled and revisited thanks for the heads up