Sign in to follow this  
Tantobot

Help with F-111 and New patch

Hello, I have recently downloaded the F-111 and I would like to use the F-111F and its Pave tack laser designator. The problem I have is I am unsure of how to proceed with regards to the new patch in WOE. Do I have to adjust more than the avionics file because when I equip Laser guided bombs on this aircraft they fail to track and I have no TV screen display within the cockpit when I select guided weapons.

Thanks!! :biggrin:

Hello, I have recently downloaded the F-111 and I would like to use the F-111F and its Pave tack laser designator. The problem I have is I am unsure of how to proceed with regards to the new patch in WOE. Do I have to adjust more than the avionics file because when I equip Laser guided bombs on this aircraft they fail to track and I have no TV screen display within the cockpit when I select guided weapons.

Thanks!! :biggrin:

Did you press Ctrl-O?

Do you have the latest patch? I didn't know we had LGBs and Walleye until I patched up. With the pod my wingman nails targets just fine with LGBs from an F-4S. I'm kinda hooked on the walleyes right now.

:ph34r: CL

Thanks for the quick reply's, I figured it out, I just had to create the Pavetack as a Laser designator not weapon station.

Thanks for the reply's!!

Check the Knowledge Base, the "Bunyap Weapons Pak Fixes Thread"...there's a couple of issues I addressed about the 'Varks in there that might be helpfull

Wrench

kevin stein

A while back I remember seeing a post somewhere where someone had edited in a Navigator who you could see when you looked over to the left in the F-111's cockpit. Could someone point me in the direction for where I could find more information about this?

Thanks!