I downloaded the weapons pack by the community, and tried the nukes, the damage is there but there is no explosion. Can someone tell me how can I add explosions effects for this pack nukes please??

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=7791

Sorry, forgot to add in the readme, the nuke effects are Lexx_Luthor's nuke effects.....

So If I download and install those effects, I will get my nukes back? where can I get them?

Forget this...see below...uh....careful. If you see white blocks instead of clouds, its because I never uploaded the smoke files. I thought they were stock game stuff, but they are not. The files are Smoke3.tga and Smoke4.tga. I need to include these files because one weapon pack doesn't use them. If you are using the same weapac I use, no problem but it needs updating for this.

ITS ALL GOOD. The two smoke files are in Bunyap's JULY 2006 weapon pac, available at the CombatAce. You need them.

I can re-upload my nucs with these two smoke files, but I don't know who made them (and I don't know how to make multiple alpha tga files :no: ).

Edited by Lexx_Luthor