Modelwise, it would work fairly well -- Su-11 has nice 3D interior. See link below. However, the Mirage Factory MiG-21 pit is in French and has no OUT file so I never got round to stargetting this series of pits...mainly because they work so well and the MiG-21 external models (Thudwire at least, I use them) have very low poly pilot compartments. I prefer the full MF cockpits with the MiG-21 series.

Stargetic Su-9, Su-11, and Su-15 on this page ~> http://bbs.thirdwire.com/phpBB/viewtopic.p...a&start=160

Big Problem: The Su-11 canopy framing is NO MATCH for 152 series canopy framing (or total lack of it). Mirage Factory PF pit is the closest fit here -- almost frameless (really, look at MiG-21PF with MirFac's cockpit).

Yea, look at the big thread, B-47 is on page...I forgot. After the first two pages, its all more or less in chronological order. Maybe start roundabout page 12.

You know, F-104 cockpit canopy can be completely removed, and this would match the 152 frameless racing canopy. I'm thinking a production version might have something more robust however, at least -21PF style forward frames at a minimumnumnum.

Another thought: Ordway has MiG-19ized the A-4E pit with radar, and that pit's canopy frames can be removed, or partially removed leaving forward frames. Lots of options here.

Edited by Lexx_Luthor

See if this works, Position for Su-11, Offset for F-104 cockpit inside B-47 external model. Tweak to taste. Show screenshot.

Overall, the full MirFac's -21PF pit may be better, or maybe Ordway's MiG-19 pitmod of...wait what did...he used A-4 for that right? I forgot, I'm staying with F-86Dora cockpit sovietized for MiG-19.

Position=0,3.25,0.70

Offset=0,00.05,0.05

Instrument[050]=RWR

Instrument[051]=Move1

Instrument[052]=Move2

Instrument[053]=Move3

Instrument[054]=Move4

Instrument[055]=Move5

Instrument[056]=Move6

Instrument[057]=Move7

Instrument[058]=Move8

Instrument[059]=Move9

[RWR]

Type=RWR

NodeName=ADI2

[Move1]

Type=AIRSPEED_INDICATOR

NodeName=cockpit_p

MovementType=POSITION_Z

Set[01].Position=-9

Set[01].Value=0.0

Set[02].Position=-9

Set[02].Value=1.0

[Move2]

Type=AIRSPEED_INDICATOR

NodeName=instrument panel

MovementType=POSITION_Z

Set[01].Position=9

Set[01].Value=0.0

Set[02].Position=9

Set[02].Value=1.0

[Move3]

Type=AIRSPEED_INDICATOR

NodeName=standby compass

MovementType=POSITION_Z

Set[01].Position=00.09

Set[01].Value=0.0

Set[02].Position=00.09

Set[02].Value=1.0

[Move4]

Type=AIRSPEED_INDICATOR

NodeName=cowl

MovementType=POSITION_Z

Set[01].Position=-0.02

Set[01].Value=0.0

Set[02].Position=-0.02

Set[02].Value=1.0

Ummm.... so is it coming out anytime soon 76IAP.Blackbird?

Dload, be pacient, modders aren't going to answer that question, becuase, well, there is no set release date, seeing as how we do this in our spare time, since most of us have jobs, or school, or family.

EDIT: Doh! I forgot to mention that this will be a good target... :jk: I'll have fun killing bombers in it

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

One thing people should learn is patience. A mod will come out when the modder releases it. Remember the "Two Weeks Rule".

Two weeks Rule? I'm afraid I've never heard of it.

P.S. I have been working on having patience, I just have a problem with really sweet mods. :wink:

As for FM, maybe you should talk it out with Lexx_Luthor. He'll probably give you an idea or two about how the Ye-152 would handle.

I can make the PF canopy for the production bird with other engine ...

But now I need a MiG designation...

Will try the Stargetic F-104 panel this evening.. hope it will work :-P

Why not just stick with Ye-152? I know that it signifies prototype status, but it still works.

Mh that`S true ...we will see..

Is someone out there who can help remake the skin?! It`s a bit wrong placed on this modell.

Needs some ini tweak and some minor skin work

That bird looks like it is hard-charging just sitting there on the runway. Nice work!

So, Kukulino works out the stock skin, he will create a higher resolution one, parts mapped and finished for this version. Weaponstations finished only working on the stargetic pit