I already have the July 2013 version, yet I can't seem to load guns. If you look at the picture attached, my Gun is set to 0 on my left MFD. Why is that? 

P.S. I have your addon installed including the INI update you posted later.

post-91695-0-05291500-1437834922.png

Typo on FANATIC MODDER's part, open the Data.ini and paste this over the entries:

[internalGun]
SystemType=FIXED_GUN
GunTypeName=20MM_M61A1
InputName=FIRE_PRIMARY_GUN
MuzzlePosition=0.0000,8.3682,0.2842
LightPosition=0.0000,8.3682,0.2842
MaxAmmo=412
EjectShells=FALSE
MinExtentPosition=-20.0,-11.632,-19.716
MaxExtentPosition=20.0,28.368,20.284

I admit I should have caught that but this should fix the issue, and I'll upload unfucked ini's as well.

Edited by EricJ

Eric could you do a VF-111 as if they were still a fleet squadron and maybe a Blue Tail Flies >VF/A-153<

• Like 1

For the Tomcat? I'm pretty sure I can get to it, or a "VFA-111" with blue tails? And if the Super E or F?

Okay fixed ini's, sorry about that....

Super Hornet INI Update Package 3.7z

Edited by EricJ

for the SuperBug a what If of "VFA-111" the Old VA-153 Blue tail flies they haven't flown since the A-7 in 1976 maybe made into "VFA-153"

Edited by colmack

Okay cool, which one? E or F? And tails like this?

post-5735-0-35194400-1437846137_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Cool, E or F?

Okay, the E is the one-seater, the F is the two-seater...

EricJ, I did the update you uploaded and it works. Thanks! 

Just a heads up: for the F BLOCK II there is an error in FA-18F_BlkII.ini file - it should be 

AircraftDataFile=FA-18F_DATA.ini

and not 

AircraftDataFile=FA-18F_BlkII.ini

as originally written. For the latter, the craft does not show on the selection menu when creating a mission (I'm no programmer but I'm assuming it loads the wrong data?)

Also, I'm sorry to bother you for something else however it seems I cannot get AIM-120s on my loadouts. In fact the only air-to-airs available are AIM-9Ms and Ls. Any idea why? 

Edited by sasha013

Okay as far as the AIM-120s... which aircraft?

All versions (E blk I+II and F blk I+II). Checking again, I don't get any bombs/GBUs and general Air to Ground missiles either. 

Weapons loaded fine for me, you may need to download various weapon packs in the Download section.

No problem man, I'll upload the ini fixes later on to the main pack that's in the Downloads section though.

No problem!

Okay looks like tomorrow I'll upload the fixed files, or I'll try tonight and hopefully it'll upload fine...  Failing that tomorrow for sure.

Colmack  started on the VFA-111 and I'll start PMing you stuff soon, at least by tomorrow.

• Like 1

And the main download is fixed.

• Like 2

Typo on FANATIC MODDER's part, open the Data.ini and paste this over the entries:

[internalGun]

SystemType=FIXED_GUN

GunTypeName=20MM_M61A1

InputName=FIRE_PRIMARY_GUN

MuzzlePosition=0.0000,8.3682,0.2842

LightPosition=0.0000,8.3682,0.2842

MaxAmmo=412

EjectShells=FALSE

MinExtentPosition=-20.0,-11.632,-19.716

MaxExtentPosition=20.0,28.368,20.284

I admit I should have caught that but this should fix the issue, and I'll upload unfucked ini's as well.

Better delete the min/max or add proper values, presently it has a hitbox 40 meters wide , 40 meters long and 40 meters high ... :blink:

Okay cool (took it from my EPE version, which shows that I don't use the gun that much) I'm sure people can figure it out, such as open the appropriate data.ini:

//MinExtentPosition=-20.0,-11.632,-19.716
//MaxExtentPosition=20.0,28.368,20.284

But I'll upload a fixed version later.

Okay in light of recent events and not so much a dig on people, but right now I'm not keen on allowing the Super Hornet Package for Strike Fighters 2 to be on the CombatAce Freeware License Agreement anymore.  Yeah ED spooked the shit out me I'll admit but I don't need people sending me stuff and contain Things That Don't Belong In It, namely sensitive, classified information.  I live a fairly lame life, and I'm not preferring to spend the rest of it in jail.  While I can't control End User modification overall I can't trust people anymore to modify work that my name is under.  I do appreciate the help here and there, but if I'm seeing stuff that doesn't agree with me, breaks stuff that works (Use the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" rule, i.e. if the shit works, then don't fucking mess with it) then I can't let people "Feel the need" to help out.  Yes I know there is good intentions and I respect that, but I just don't have the time or inclination to have to always fix shit that worked for years.  Is the data correct? No of course not but I don't have any desire in people messing with stuff that worked before.

So if you're going to recommend modifying my shit, send the appropriate files, NOT THE WHOLE MOD for my review in hopes of shit falling through the cracks.  I don't have time for stuff like this.  Some stuff yes, is my fault but overall I shouldn't have to redo shit that worked for years.  I just don't see any logic in that approach anymore.

• Like 1

BTW clarification on the above... I really don't care about textures for the aircraft if done by somebody else... modification of the original files I do care about. So skin away....