gallery_27883_198_34310.jpg

Now...we'v got a new one.........

Edited by Erwin_Hans

That reminds me of some kind of Swordfish.

I have one problem with that fulcrums.

That parts of fusuelage, which are created by fake pilot method is untextured (white).

What can I do with that?

I have one problem with that fulcrums.

That parts of fusuelage, which are created by fake pilot method is untextured (white).

What can I do with that?

You MUST copy all 9-13G.bmp, 9-13S.bmp ... ect bmp's to Aircraft folder.

I you want change skin You MUST rename Fuselage.bmp to ***_G.Bmp , and (for 9-31 & 9-41 only) rightwing.bmp to ***_RW.bmp.

You MUST copy all 9-13G.bmp, 9-13S.bmp ... ect bmp's to Aircraft folder.

I you want change skin You MUST rename Fuselage.bmp to ***_G.Bmp , and (for 9-31 & 9-41 only) rightwing.bmp to ***_RW.bmp.

Yeah, I forgot.

Thank you!

Little suggestion after the update:

1 UPDATE!Or you'll missing the new Krizis detailed AAM's!A Big reason to do that!

2 Until a spare K-36 will be done is my suggest remove the default F-100 seat and replace with the KV-1 that you can easy find on MiG-21 UM downloadable here-is better to look trust me!And set new seat at this position:

SeatPosition=0.00,4.090,0.86----Simply copy and paste the line!

3 Choose one of new The Trooper's fine art Red pilot

4 Set texture set in every skin folder with these parameters:

Specular=0.400000

Glossiness=0.400000

Reflection=0.000000

This set the skin less flat than default-these are the same parameters of camo soviet aircraft in WoE (Oct 08 patch)-

:good:

X

Forgot one thing!!!!

On MiG-29 but I've seen that in many other planes,on external views sometimes I see shadows link the plane to the ground...On Oct 08 patch.

My video drivers are update (for nvidia Gtx-280) Is there a way to solve it?

It's a mesh problem, can only be solved by either fixing the mesh or disabling shadows.

FC

this looks great, will download it.. Hey lindr2, just a question about the hud colour. Why do have some russian birds ... eg the sukhoi family different hud colours? the one is green and the other one has a yellow brown colour.

this looks great, will download it.. Hey lindr2, just a question about the hud colour. Why do have some russian birds ... eg the sukhoi family different hud colours? the one is green and the other one has a yellow brown colour.

NOT clear matter... I read Su-27 pilot memories on forums. They said: HUD was brown-yellow. MiG-29, Su-27UB,Su-30... must be same.

But watched some video with Su-33 - speed in knots {like Ya-38, Yak-41M} and Green color. Mig-35, mig-29SMT - green color. Su-30MK, Su-35BM - geen HUD also. Looks like color changed in 1992-95 after export projects was started.

Need more research...

NOT clear matter... I read Su-27 pilot memories on forums. They said: HUD was brown-yellow. MiG-29, Su-27UB,Su-30... must be same.

But watched some video with Su-33 - speed in knots {like Ya-38, Yak-41M} and Green color. Mig-35, mig-29SMT - green color. Su-30MK, Su-35BM - geen HUD also. Looks like color changed in 1992-95 after export projects was started.

Need more research...

Actually the HUD has two modes: day(green) and night(yellow-orange) :wink:

Edited by The Trooper

Actually the HUD has two modes: day(green) and night(yellow-orange) :wink:

Nor sure about modern versions ILS-31 [HUD model], but early versions has only ONE color with additional light at night time.

Just find Ka-50 HUD photos

attachment.php?attachmentid=16166&d=1208393939

attachment.php?attachmentid=16167&d=1208393964

Edited by lindr2

Nor sure about modern versions ILS-31 [HUD model], but early versions has only ONE color with additional light at night time.

I am not prettending to be an Russian aircraft expert, Iam just telling you what I have seen with my own eyes. I don't know what do you mean by early HUD versions - the ones I have seen were attached on MiG-29 (9.12) built somewhere in the late 80's. On the "day"(день) setting the HUD image colour was green (like the KA-50 HUD on your pictures) and when the little knob on the hud was switched to "night"(ночь) the image turned yellow-orange (much like the older ASP-17 gunsight on MiG-23BN). I don't remember the "setka" mode colour though.

Edited by The Trooper

That`s a nice info thanks to all, so green is standart modern day HUD and yellow brown for night sessions. Interesting

I can confirm that from my recent real world experience - daylight HUD of modern Mig-29 is green.

I have seen were attached on MiG-29 (9.12) built somewhere in the late 80's.

Thank You for support! Can You tell my more details (It's may be important):

- It's a EXPORT plane (9-12A, 9-12B) or internal use version 9-12?

- Were You seen WORKING HUD on MiG-29 in late -80's ? {It'a a aviashow, or MiG-29's were in SERVICE in Your Country}

Edited by lindr2

MSP-418K ECM Pod for MIg-29 family, created in SM/SMT programm, but can used on Early Mig-29's (most 9-12), because pod weight is only 150kg.

MSP_418K.rar

MiG-29 SMT {Erwin Hans LOD} with MSP-418K

1cc80931d840.jpg

[WeaponData3253]

TypeName=MSP-418K

FullName=MSP-418K ECM Pod

ModelName=MSP-418K

Mass=150.00000

Diameter=0.300000

Length=3.800000

SubsonicDragCoeff=0.200000

SupersonicDragCoeff=0.770000