• Announcements

• Erik

26 September - Maintenance Notification   09/21/2024

CombatACE.com will be offline this upcoming Thursday morning, September 26, 2024. The duration of this event will be 4-5 hours. Our website will be unavailable and return an error during that time. Maintenance of our equipment is unavoidable, and this downtime will allow the opportunity to replace worn and damaged fans, power supply units, and thermal paste throughout all our equipment. Thank you for reading our maintenance advisory.
Sign in to follow this  
warthog64

Single mission screen, Game Crashes

All of a sudden today in WOE when I click the single mission tab, My game crashes. Any fixes for this.

Thanks

Try flying the instant action mission. If that doesn't crash, you'l have a clue as to which addon is causing the issues.

Need to know more.

Are you fully patched? What mods are you using? What order did you add them?

The Mods are just several addon aircraft, and ground objects. The bunyap weapons pack. and terrain edits.

I installed the game, patched it, and then added several mods.

Thanks

What mods? What patch?

The Oct 2008

Ok so far we are good. What mods? Does it crash when you hit single mission or when you hit fly?

Most of the aircraft from the modern aircraft section, groundobjects like tanks, sams, destroyers. Terrain edits, GreenHell2, Libya3. and the Bunyap weapons pack. And the Game crashes as soon as I hit the single mission tab

You arent going to like this answer but install fresh and patch to Oct2008. Then add one mod at a time and check it. It is time consuming as hell but it will narrow down your problem. There is no magic solution to this. You might of added too many mods at a time and broke your install.

Concur.

One mod at a time is a golden rule.

I felt a little stretched doing two on a few occasions, and it has bit me in the butt...