Sign in to follow this  
Dave

F-111C Early and Late Models

Something sexy about the big wing Varks.

There's something sexy about the `Varks in general, and yeah, the big wings in particular, the lovely Ozzie lasses!

Anyone gonna make a tiny nosed "B?" That would be a challenge!

___EDIT___

Noded? Nosed.

I must be a sycophant...

Edited by Spectre_USA

There's something sexy about the `Varks in general, and yeah, the big wings in particular, the lovely Ozzie lasses!

Anyone gonna make a tiny nosed "B?" That would be a challenge!

___EDIT___

Noded? Nosed.

I must be a sycophant...

The B is already made, I have gotten to it yet. We have covered every version but the RF-111A/C and the RF-111H.

Funny thing about the doing the Varks, with all the research I found, there was enough differences that of all the 10 variants built or ordered, only 2 pairs could share the same LOD file...otherwise darn near every version had to have it's own unique LOD file.

FC

Indeed FC, some had the triple plow I intakes, others had the triple II, some had long wings, the others had the short wings. The B's nose was shorter. Yes each had their own unique thing going on.