Sign in to follow this  
GwynO

Tinfoil hat needed, will exchange for FN SLR in mint condition, minor damage to matchstick damage

Seriously, I couldn't believe this email I had today, not the bit about the $20 bill but the first part. Can all that really be true?

I am not usually a tinfoil hat kind of person but it's hard not to wonder sometimes. I know that probability and possibility are very different things, I don't for one minute think it is impossible for such coincidence to happen but still... makes my brain hurt! Anyways, for those of a Fortean bent, you may enjoy to read it and check yourselves the details in other sources, that is what I'm doing now.

History Mystery

Have a history teacher explain this----- if they can..

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.

Jo hn F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.

Jo hn F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both Presidents were shot in the head

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln 's secretary was named Kennedy..

Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln .

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners named Jo hnson.

Andrew Jo hnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.

Lyndon Jo hnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford'.

Kennedy was shot in a car called ' Lincoln ' made by 'Ford'.

Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse.

Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theater.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

WHO FIGURED THIS OUT?

INCREDIBLE

1) Fold a NEW $20 bill in half...

2) Fold again, taking care to fold it exactly as below

3) Fold the other end, exactly as before < /B>

4) Now, simply turn it over...

What a coincidence! A simple geometric fold creates a catastrophic premonition printed on all $20 bills!!!

COINCIDENCE?

YOU DECIDE

As if that wasn't enough...

Here is what you've seen...

Firstly The Pentagon on fire...

Then The Twin Towers.

.And now .. look at this!

TRIPLE COINCIDENCE ON A SIMPLE $20 BILL

Disaster (Pentagon)

Disaster ( Twin Towers )

Disaster (Osama)???

It gets even better 9 + 11 = $20!

Creepy huh? Send this to as many people as you can, cause:

Hey, this is one history lesson most people probably will

not mind reading!

The pictures haven't come out but text was the startling bit anyway.

Edited by Kopis n Xiphos

Mark Twain said that paranoid people generally live longer.

For my tinfoil hat I need one bush cover style to shade the top of my ears. I have a huge concern about the risk of skin cancer on the top of my ears. Anybody have a link for a source?

Oh, and the number stuff. 1 plus 2 equals 3. coincidence? I don't think so. I don't know what it means but I'm sure it will effect us all.

:ph34r: CL

Booth was born in 1838, not 39. He was born and grew up in Maryland. He supported the South in the Civil War but was by no means a southerner. He also hid in a barn, not a warehouse.

Lyndon Johnson wasn't a southerner, he was a Texan.

Other than that the other crap looks to be mostly true. It helps that election years are always 2 or 4 years apart, so the rate of coincidence is pretty high.

Yeah, definitely Tin Foil Hat material.

Booth was born in 1838, not 39. He was born and grew up in Maryland. He supported the South in the Civil War but was by no means a southerner. He also hid in a barn, not a warehouse.

Other than that the other crap looks to be mostly true. It helps that election years are always 2 or 4 years apart, so the rate of coincidence is pretty high.

Yeah, definitely Tin Foil Hat material.

Rgr. Thanks for confirming that info as tinfoil sourced. :biggrin:

Mark Twain said that paranoid people generally live longer.

For my tinfoil hat I need one bush cover style to shade the top of my ears. I have a huge concern about the risk of skin cancer on the top of my ears. Anybody have a link for a source?

Oh, and the number stuff. 1 plus 2 equals 3. coincidence? I don't think so. I don't know what it means but I'm sure it will effect us all.

If paranoia makes you live longer I think I should take up playing the bong again. For ears I reconmend shaping the wax from a baby bell to fit, wala, instant ear protection add on to standard cone shaped foil hat! :crazy:

So even though Texas is in the South, it isn't southern? Like Miami? I'm confused, always pictured those J.R. Ewing Cowboy types as Southern brothers.

So even though Texas is in the South, it isn't southern? Like Miami? I'm confused, always pictured those J.R. Ewing Cowboy types as Southern brothers.

My parents were born and raised in Texas and of Mexican descent. But you can't call them Mexican-American. They are Tejanos (Texans). I'm still confused by that (I live in IL).

My parents were born and raised in Texas and of Mexican descent. But you can't call them Mexican-American. They are Tejanos (Texans). I'm still confused by that (I live in IL).

Just read a bit about Texas on the interwebs now, it's confusing! 6 flags over Texas and all that, but either way it's put me in mind for TEX-MEX tonight!! :drinks_drunk: :groupwave: Think I will put on that Johnie Cash mariachi song in the meantime.

Oh Yah. The testimononials are, uh inspirational? Zapato is a fun site.

I like thier black helicopter thread. http://zapatopi.net/blackhelicopters/

I had the Life Cycle Of the Black Helicopter Diagram as my wallpaper on my work computer. It really freaked alot of people out so I changed it to picture of a handcrew bumping out from wind driven 70 foot flames. Nobody complanes about that one.

Edited by charlielima

I remember hearing the first part wayyyy back in 7th grade, about 93/94 ish

No, Texas is not "The South" but more importantly related to what is said Texans are not Southerners. Florida does has Southerners in it, but since over the years it has been invaded and overrun by Yankees and others, not everyone in Florida is a Southerner, it is more of a culture thing than a geography thing.

No, few people in FL are southerners.

Most are Hispanic. Some are Haitian. Some are NE'ers.

Most of the southerners in FL are not FROM FL either!

No, few people in FL are southerners.

Most are Hispanic. Some are Haitian. Some are NE'ers.

Most of the southerners in FL are not FROM FL either!

You forgot to mention the Canadian snow birds!

Yo that site is class, "rummaging for discarded aluminium" put in mind the wierdos that hang outside the methadone dispensaries. Truely :lmaosmiley:

No, Texas is not "The South" but more importantly related to what is said Texans are not Southerners. Florida does has Southerners in it, but since over the years it has been invaded and overrun by Yankees and others, not everyone in Florida is a Southerner, it is more of a culture thing than a geography thing.

Skeen, kind of like how in most of Wales, there are more English people than Welsh :ph34r: que corrections from aggrieved invaders, sorry English gentlefolk :tomato2: We love them really :biggrin:

My friend went on holiday to Florida, loved every minute, brought back shedloads of cool stuff like a yard long tube of pogs and a 2 litre Coke cooler, we had never seen such things in Wales before, at least not outside of a milking parlour.

Edited by Kopis n Xiphos

Coincidence? no....more like Backdrop for National Treasure 3! :tongue:

Coincidence? no....more like Backdrop for National Treasure 3! :tongue:

$$ Kerching!