Sign in to follow this  
column5

Battle of the Bulge!

Not what you thought!!!

Is anyone here interested in starting a weight-loss support group? I've got some pounds that built up over the holidays that just have to go! I thought if we have enough people interested, I could put up a page on my site with a progress chart, and we can update it weekly and have a little challenge to see who can lose the most. The element of competition might make everyone work harder at it!

What do you think?

:bb:

Edit: We'll start everyone at an arbitrary weight of 100 lbs, and deduct from that so no one has to post their embarrassing current weight.

YOU SAYIN MY ARSE IS BIG HUH..!!!!...(ok it may be a little bit bigger than it was) :haha:

I think its a cool idea...

xx v xx

Yeah, I should enroll in the Featherweight I program.... Count me in!

YOU SAYIN MY ARSE IS BIG HUH..!!!!

NEVER! :good:

YOU SAYIN MY ARSE IS BIG HUH..!!!!...(ok it may be a little bit bigger than it was) :haha:

I think its a cool idea...

xx v xx

Nothin wrong with that from my point of view! :biggrin:

Nothin wrong with that from my point of view! :biggrin:

LOL...arse size is very important to us women...it defines the whole wardrobe n outfits that we wear,plus...i hate it when other women have better one than me..not that im vain... :haha:

xx v xx

LOL...arse size is very important to us women...it defines the whole wardrobe n outfits that we wear,

xx v xx

Yep. I take great care of mine. Tends to come in handy :wink:

LOL...arse size is very important to us women...it defines the whole wardrobe n outfits that we wear,plus...i hate it when other women have better one than me..not that im vain... :haha:

xx v xx

I'm sure yours is just great! :good:

I think it's a nice idea. I've always hated working out unless there was some kind of challenge involved.

Back in the 90s i went from 2 years of a more or less desk job to working at a wharehouse loading dock. Dropped about 45 lbs in 6 weeks.

I don't have that much to lose now, but i hate doing things the "easy" way.

I'm sure yours is just great! :good:

of course its great...its just not drop dead ohhh my god amazing at the moment....but you may worship it... :haha:

xx vanessa xx

edit..:.i must confess though...all the time i been postin in this thread i been sat choccy easter eggs that i bought to put away for my son..lol

Edited by racindriver1

I´m at 105 Kgs, wich must be around 225 lbs. If I´m 1.85 meters tall (6ft) how much should i loose?

Btw. This is the first thread in wich i see both girl members in. You shouldn´t take it (your weight) too

seriously :biggrin:

Edited by macelena

I´m at 105 Kgs, wich must be around 225 lbs. If I´m 1.85 meters tall (6ft) how much should i loose?

I think you should lose 15-20 Kg

I'm trying to go from my current 100 Kg to 80 (my doctor said more than 70 is already too much for my 1.73 m)

I'm 5'2" and weigh 7 stones (112lb) so according to that link I'm ok.

My weight stays about the same, give or take a couple of pounds. Regular exercise plus I always run up stairs, never walk.

I don't especially eat that healthily per se, just sensibly...though I cannot say no to Fish & Chips. Ever.

Must be in my gene's too because my Mum is the same, she's got a great figure. I'll be happy if I look as good as her in twenty years.

Must be in my gene's too

Yes, I know people who could eat an elephant and still look too thin for their own good

All I can say is that the bank manager nicks all my pounds.... :unsure: must be for the new hovercraft to be filled with wait for it

EELS

Problem I have is Fish and Chips Chocolate and anything thats edible really....

Edited by PACMAN

I'm 5'2" and weigh 7 stones (112lb)

Damn it...your slim and gorgeous...now im pissed off... :haha:

xx V xx

lol.

Crikey V, look in the mirror - you're effing stunning. A hottie as these damn Yanks would say :good:

lol.

Crikey V, look in the mirror - you're effing stunning. A hottie as these damn Yanks would say :good:

wish i had your figure anyday...!!..im old...oh my god im getting old...nearly as old as column5..ok..maybe not that old...LOL.

(if he reads that i think he might kill me..lol)

xx v xx

lol.

hehe, being one of those "damn yanks", i'm forced to report that hottie has gone by the wayside. My current terms include smokin, blazin, dope, and I guess occasionally, hottie. Along with the old standbys beautiful, gorgeous, radiant, and stunning. Of which, both of you fall under every one! :biggrin:

hsmokin, blazin, dope, and I guess occasionally, hottie. Along with the old standbys beautiful, gorgeous, radiant, and stunning. Of which, both of you fall under every one! :biggrin:

flattery will get you everywhere..lol....

xx v xx

Ha !

Keep your eyes outside the cockpit mister and your hand on the stick.

See, I can keep this reasonably aviation related !

Ha !

Keep your eyes outside the cockpit mister and your hand on the stick.

Hey now, i'm just being a good wingie and keepin an eye on your six :rofl:

Hey now, i'm just being a good wingie and keepin an eye on your six :rofl:

now i gotta laugh at that one... :haha:

xx v xx

of course its great...its just not drop dead ohhh my god amazing at the moment....but you may worship it... :haha:

xx vanessa xx

edit..:.i must confess though...all the time i been postin in this thread i been sat choccy easter eggs that i bought to put away for my son..lol

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: worshipping has begun!