Sign in to follow this  
lindr2

Ansat,MI-28N,Ka-52,Ka-252,Mi-8MTB5 photo's

For some reason, the 28N always gives me the impression that it's being forced to carry more than it should, like it's overloaded. Probably because of the triangular cross-section of the fuselage.

Are both of those Ka-52s? That totally different nose would've made me guess it was another model.

Also, I've noticed the domes by the main gear under the older 52 design that the sharp-nosed one doesn't have. Are those associated with the MWS or something? The DCS sim doesn't have them under the helo, but the pictures in its manual show them there (but blurred out).

For some reason, the 28N always gives me the impression that it's being forced to carry more than it should, like it's overloaded. Probably because of the triangular cross-section of the fuselage.

Are both of those Ka-52s? That totally different nose would've made me guess it was another model.

Also, I've noticed the domes by the main gear under the older 52 design that the sharp-nosed one doesn't have. Are those associated with the MWS or something? The DCS sim doesn't have them under the helo, but the pictures in its manual show them there (but blurred out).

This is pictures at final testing 5 new helicopters: mi-28N, Ka-52 (2 variants), Ka-252, Ansat

Mi-28N was used in Georgia at 2008, some sources said: On August, 9th two helicopters, similar to the apache attacked the Georgian tanks, in attacks on them 7 missiles of a class a stinger have been launcvhed, two missiles were blow near to one of helicopters, it has been damaged and has returned back, the second helicopter has destroyed the remained targets and has returned.

Note Mi-28N is heavy armored, empty mass ~8000 KG.

More Ka-52 pics (spek again full story http://pilot.strizhi.info/photos/v/helicopters/ )

IMG_2524_sm.jpg

IMG_2523_sm.jpg

IMG_2477_sm.jpg

IMG_2465_sm.jpg

IMG_2469_sm.jpg

IMG_2481_sm.jpg

IMG_2463_sm.jpg

Fantastic pics!

The Ka-52 looks great (I love it), the Mi-28 just mean (it's giving me the creeps - looks really dangerous)!

So those Ka-52s are entering service? I was getting the impression it wasn't. It's a mean looking helicopter, I always thought it a shame that it was facing the possibility of being cancelled. Very nice shots Lindr2! :good:

So those Ka-52s are entering service? I was getting the impression it wasn't. It's a mean looking helicopter, I always thought it a shame that it was facing the possibility of being cancelled. Very nice shots Lindr2! :good:

Ka-52 in serial production since 26.12.2008 after this 'show' (according official gover. document at 29 oct 2008) small serie are in production now.

Ansat-U also set in production since 26.12.2008.

Edited by lindr2