Sign in to follow this  
Piecemeal

Female Drivers....

I'll show this video to my sister, mother and every female I come across. Thanks! I don't have the statistics that show the disparity between the average number of hours males drive compared to women. What is the ratio between men and women that drive long haul and short haul delivery vehicles? What is the ratio of men to women driving sales routes to potential customers? The answer is probably mostly male which has been my experiance. But because the total number of drivers is just a few more males to females we are led to believe that females have superior driving skills? Not until some more parameters are settled will I believe that for one stinking minute. I only know that overall men have a higher exposure to the risk of traffic injuries and fatalities then do women. That isn't a myth either...

I'm leaning towards a blanket statement that anyone who is stupid, inattentive or indecisive is likely to have trouble driving regardless of gender.

I'm only partially joking...

Well, yeah. I don't know any girls who don't dig scars acquired from doing something dodgy. :yes: