Sign in to follow this  
column5

Could today be any more boring?

Its all good now its Miller Time oh ya hear that top open bottoms up!

Hey Rovert, thanks for sending your crap this way! I'm sure Viggen is having a blast. I know I will when I'm deicing @ 0430. :)

Drizzle with more fine drizzle here, the sort that looks insubstantial but makes you wet and throughly miserable. A poor quality dark and dank evening here in God's Own County.

The worst kind of rain.

Any rain is good rain! I'm working out in the hot dry sun, yet again, today. It hasn't rained here in 4 weeks, before that, 3 months. I'd welcome any rain... at least something to take the edge of this heat!

Math contest this morining, 25 questions, one hour, tough as sh!t. Fell asleep in English class, watched Fiddler on the Roof in Religion class (sleeping interupted by singing), bashed through French, and then got any remaining willpower beaten out of me playing goalie for European Handball in P.E. Oh, and it's still cold and miserable out.

well, I'm off to do homework and go to bed. Perhaps tomorrow will be an action-packed 24 hours of excitement, adrenaline, romance and conflict, but I doubt it.

I had english, spanish, french ,and computer classes in school today,

I spent all afternoon making a water gun (which didn´t work) for a physics class project.