MK2

Screen Shots, Videos, Media, OFF Posters

Wow, RedDog, you got the connection from side pattern to back pattern very good!

Do you see chess boards now? Lol!

Thanks Olham, Checkers arn't so bad, but i can't do diagonal stripes to save my life!

Too bad as I was hoping for that "barber-pole" crate dntknw.gif Just kiddinggrin.gif Thank you RD for approving my pics. I love doing it.yes.gif

Too bad as I was hoping for that "barber-pole" crate dntknw.gif Just kiddinggrin.gif Thank you RD for approving my pics. I love doing it.yes.gif

And i love a challange so watch this space because you never know whats coming next...... Salute.gif

Thanks Olham, Checkers arn't so bad, but i can't do diagonal stripes to save my life!

Give the 'Skew' tool in photoshop a try :salute:

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

RedDog, you can also use the "lasso" (set on: straight lines). With that tool, I do a "choice field" first;

when that looks right from its angles and proportins, I save the choice (give it a name, to find it again),

so I can reload it later. A choice can be moved, when you first click on the first tool (rectangle choice),

and then press the arrows for left , right, up, down.

A choice can also be transformed; go to "choice", "transform choice", then to there, where you find

"transform", and now you can transform it there (distort, enlarge, turn etc.).

Now I don't know, if your Photoshop would use my English words, sorry - I can only try to give you ways.

The "choice" means an area, marked by an interrupted scribbly line.

Very important: always choose the right tools, otherwise you do undesired things.

But in "windows" (in the top bar), you can open "protocoll" or "report" or how you call it. In there, you

can always make many steps undone by pulling them down into that little dustbin.

Maybe for "choice" they use "sample"? Don't know...

Edited by Olham

Well, here is one for the Aussies! :salute:

This SE5a Hispano is in the livery of No6 Sqd RAFC, Western Front 1918 (the Kangaroo motive is still used today)

Just a bit of weathering to do (on the new Decals) and I will then upload it

post-22245-12516457090213_thumb.jpg

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

how come you guys have really good looking terrain and scenery while mine sucks so badly.Ive set terrain detail to 4 but it still looks horrid ill show you in a jiffy

post-53147-12519154280894_thumb.jpg

post-53147-12519155123373_thumb.jpg

YUK!...see what you mean m8! CFS1 was better than that!

Im sure some of the guys on here can help you with that.... maybe an idea to post in the main forum body?..perhaps more ppl will see it?

Good luck m8

Hey, Wrestler

Try the settings I attached here. You get there in Workshop this way:

Graphics config > File > Custom settings > Window > Overrides (and: Texture Info)

Perhaps you better not change all the sliders, but click or un-click everything I have.

If your landscape wouldn't look good after that, please contact the support.

Edited by Olham

Hey, Wrestler

Try the settings I attached here. You get there in Workshop this way:

Graphics config > File > Custom settings > Window > Overrides (and: Texture Info)

Perhaps you better not change all the sliders, but click or un-click everything I have.

If your landscape wouldn't look good after that, please contact the support.

Thank you,it works really cool now.

post-53147-12519207771525_thumb.jpg

post-53147-12519209015669_thumb.jpg

Okay, now send me your hometown please (country is Ireland, as I read),

and I will add you to the OFF Pilots Maps.

As Great Britain is very crowded already, a shorter name would have been fine;

thank god you're not Welsh! :grin::drinks:

Thanks for the tip!

Nice one Olham!..I had different settings to yours, but thats improved the eye candy by (at a guess) 25%

You clever chap!

(fancy flying with the Brits?..we could do with an insider!) :grin:

Widowmaker, I had three British pilots, but lost all pilots, when something got messed up

and I was only left to reset CFS3.

One of them, Darius Marlowe, flew the Tripe with RNAS-10 from Droglandt.

He had shot down 4 Albatros DV already.

Second was David Oldham, I think that was the Camel pilot; flew with 65 RFC from Bailleul,

late 1917. He had downred 5 Albatros DV from Jasta 35.

And Douglas McMarlowe flew the Brisfit (can't find him in the logs right now, so I don't know

from where/what squadron). He had bombed a train successfully.

I also had French and American pilots, but as I said - all lost. But I will do new ones.

Do you have recommendations for each British craft, when and where to fly it, if I want

good action?

My above "Texture Info" had shown the wrong settings.

I had to make a CFS3 Reset some days ago, which had reset them too.

Now, the settings shown above are right, and as recommended by the devs.

Thank you, Bird Dog - good you noticed!

Geeesh CJ...did you land on it? And survive?

ZZ.

I was just thankful it didn't blow while I was on top of it! Anyone for blackened Camel? Fresh out of the fire!

With much help and discusson with Olham over colors and general appearance, the naval Fokker D.VII in pre-printed hex fabric is finally complate. It's over in the download section awaiting approval if anybody's interested.

Now I need to go back and revise the paint on my DFW, although I'll probably leave the current version up because some folks like it.

So here's another of my two for one deals. Today we have Bulletheads Naval meeting Widows 112 SQDN Ace in the OFF skies. These are custom skins to be found in the download area. I'm flying the Fokker DVII, so sorry Widow the huns rule the day this time. As always my thanks to our community skinners. Salute.gif

post-45792-12520805344705_thumb.jpg

post-45792-12520805448307_thumb.jpg

post-45792-12520805558537_thumb.jpg

post-45792-12520805660403_thumb.jpg

post-45792-12520805770702_thumb.jpg

post-45792-1252080588749_thumb.jpg

post-45792-12520806009631_thumb.jpg

post-45792-12520806123211_thumb.jpg

post-45792-12520806229481_thumb.jpg

post-45792-12520806501298_thumb.jpg

post-45792-1252080666105_thumb.jpg

post-45792-12520806764133_thumb.jpg

Great Screenies RC...but, you sure no how to hurt a guy!! :rofl:

So here's another of my two for one deals. Today we have Bulletheads Naval meeting Widows 112 SQDN Ace in the OFF skies. These are custom skins to be found in the download area. I'm flying the Fokker DVII, so sorry Widow the huns rule the day this time

Glad the naval D.VII worked so well for you. The PSP file for that skin has 42 layers and I was afraid all that extra weight would negatively impact its performance grin.gif .

Speaking of naval stuff, I went back and re-did my naval DFW to what I now consider much more realistic paintjob. I'm afraid it's no longer pretty blue but looks a lot like the D.VII. However, it's the 1917 version of the scheme so has the larger, symmetrical, hand-painted hexes and the rudder is the same color as the fuselage side. I decided to leave the original blue verison up though, for them as want it.

Thank you gentlemen. BH that's a fine looking skin for the DFW. I'm on that like white on rice!