Sign in to follow this  
Hokum

Has anyone done a Buccaneer for tw sims?

And as the Bucc was known as the Banana Bomber it does seem very appropriate...

I see mention of a pit...is it new or modded existing?...if not new...u want this?...

frontpit.jpg

Holy Moly RussoUk thats a banana office... just checked me Bucc book and damn thats good...

I see mention of a pit...is it new or modded existing?...if not new...u want this?...

frontpit.jpg

i think is a moded version of yours (as shown on this picture above) Amokfloo is working on it

Ahhh yer...I think I did send him the max file and bitmaps etc etc...

i think is a moded version of yours (as shown on this picture above) Amokfloo is working on it

I like it. It has many similarities with the Lightning F6 cockpit so I can see it being used for Russ's model for that bird too.

Cheers Russ!

Regards, comrpnt.

It would be a shame if after the great work that you have done so far that this old bird were never to be completed and released into the community, I know that certainly by all us Brits she is sorely missed and would be greatly appreciated and would fill yet another of the holes that in the range of aircraft available.

Thanks for your efforts so far

Lazboy

I think this man speaks for us all! :good:

I know I said I would stay quiet but has there been any progress on the old Banana Bomber ???

I know I said I would stay quiet but has there been any progress on the old Banana Bomber ???

sorry , due to some health problems i have to stop all my projects for this year but i will finish the Buccaneer as soon as possible

sorry for that

ravenclaw_007

sorry , due to some health problems i have to stop all my projects for this year but i will finish the Buccaneer as soon as possible

sorry for that

ravenclaw_007

Sorry to hear that Ravenclaw. I hope You overcome Your Health Problems soon. Your Health is indeed more important......

Keep Us informed, And Good Luck!

331KillerBee