Sign in to follow this  
Siggi

Would it be possible?

I'm finding the game just stops when it decides my plane is done for, instead of letting me struggle (or scream) all the way to the deck. It really craps on the immersion. Would it be easy to fix? It's not a show-stopper, just it jars badly.

I'm finding the game just stops when it decides my plane is done for, instead of letting me struggle (or scream) all the way to the deck. It really craps on the immersion. Would it be easy to fix? It's not a show-stopper, just it jars badly.

Yes that would be nice, I remember in Flying Corps (sorry to hark back to an old game) how one spun all the way down and then the crash occurred. The next thing you saw was a military funeral :yes:

Q

Not the plane thats done for old chap..... its the Pilot. Hard to struggle all the way down when your brains are following ten yards behind :diablo:

Not the plane thats done for old chap..... its the Pilot. Hard to struggle all the way down when your brains are following ten yards behind :diablo:

No, pilot death is instant black screen. Plane death is the sim freezes for a second or two (can still see the world) then dumps to the GUI.

No, pilot death is instant black screen. Plane death is the sim freezes for a second or two (can still see the world) then dumps to the GUI.

yep, same here.........maybe useless, but I'd still like to at least try to get the crate on the ground.......then happy to wear the manacles or participate first hand in the funeral

The a/c and controls are not flyable at that stage so you would be a lawn dart

fair enough...........as an inveterate warper, your rational shortcut to the inevitable is right on the money.....thanks for the feedback

Then I'd like to find myself sticking out of the lawn until I chose to hit the "End Mission" button. Just feels more wholesome to me, a well-wrapped finale. Kind of like getting to read the final page instead of finding some bugger's ripped it out. :biggrin:

Then I'd like to find myself sticking out of the lawn until I chose to hit the "End Mission" button. Just feels more wholesome to me, a well-wrapped finale. Kind of like getting to read the final page instead of finding some bugger's ripped it out. :biggrin:

You need therapy... really... you do. :wink:

I'm with Siggi... many's the time I sat agape, staring at my burning or plummeting crate, considering what I did to get into this mess. Absorbing lessons always seems easier if the consequences are right in front of me. The OFF manager is rather indifferent for these purposes.

This is a new phenomena in BHaH

In P1 I managed this on a regular basis!..And therefore I am in Siggi's camp on this one too

post-22245-1236591231_thumb.jpg

Edited by UK_Widowmaker