Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

The Liverpool FC nappy thread

All Liverpool supporters - its time to be SMUG and spread some of that smugness around the world - its been a long time coming but this week

Tuesday against the mighty "Real Madrid" from Spain:

Liverpool 4 - Real Madrid 0

Today against the supposed world club champions:

Manchester United 1 - Liverpool 4

Let me be the first to say hahahahahaha

All Liverpool supporters - its time to be SMUG and spread some of that smugness around the world - its been a long time coming but this week

Tuesday against the mighty "Real Madrid" from Spain:

Liverpool 4 - Real Madrid 0

Today against the supposed world club champions:

Manchester United 1 - Liverpool 4

Let me be the first to say hahahahahaha

Mig buster, let me be the first in congratulate you, for have plastered the big mouths of the Real Madrid!!!!

NOW, in the other hand i'm anxious to see if Liverpool will face my team which is Barcelona FC, this time to see if the big mouths are Barcelonists which plastered Lyon 5-2, don't you think there will be a nice match there?

For what i´m concerned,I´ll support Liverpool for Champions League, even in front of FC Barcelona. In spite of

doubts about the first two goals to Real Madrid, they deserved to win with such result. I wan´t Torres back!

I wan´t Ferguson...!! Ok, let it down

Go Liverpool!

Btw, scousers are from wich?

Edited by macelena

Mig buster, let me be the first in congratulate you, for have plastered the big mouths of the Real Madrid!!!!

NOW, in the other hand i'm anxious to see if Liverpool will face my team which is Barcelona FC, this time to see if the big mouths are Barcelonists which plastered Lyon 5-2, don't you think there will be a nice match there?

hahey cheers Flogger - I think am happy for Liverpool to play anyone in Europe at the moment - and it should be an exceptional European cup final if we get to play Barcelona! Benitez is truly a tactical master in Europe - unfortunately he hasnt yet mastered the Premier League - but im sure he will do soon :)

For what i´m concerned,I´ll support Liverpool for Champions League, even in front of FC Barcelona. In spite of

doubts about the first two goals to Real Madrid, they deserved to win with such result. I wan´t Torres back!

I wan´t Ferguson...!! Ok, let it down

Go Liverpool!

Btw, scousers are from wich?

Scousers are from Liverpool mate :good:

Torres is truly an exceptional player - everyone want him - he ran rings round Man Us defence today!!

COME ON YOU MIGHTY SCOUSERS! TITLE DREAM IS STILL ALIVE AND KICKING, AND KICKING HARD! NO ONE CAN STOP US NOW THAT WE HAVE BEATEN MAN U!

TODAY, ICH BIN EIN SCOUSER

It´s the most spanish team in Champions League (FC Barcelona are separatist, so don´t count)

I don´t really know how does Real Madrid show interest in some Man U's top model, when what

they should bring from the premier is Torres. And someone else