Sign in to follow this  
Guest rscsjsuso5

help with http://cplengineeringllc.com/SFP1/

Guest rscsjsuso5

i've heard so many people have been trying to get access to this website to get the mods but very hard. if anyone have any files from this website please contribute in a massive scale thanks and give credit . also it would be more convient for that website to be an instant register type like ca.

thanks for help .

i've heard so many people have been trying to get access to this website to get the mods but very hard. if anyone have any files from this website please contribute in a massive scale thanks and give credit . also it would be more convient for that website to be an instant register type like ca.

thanks for help .

Why don't you take up these problems with that website's owner instead of coming here?

Dude be patient, anyone publicly giving away access to their stuff would get banned from there sharpish, so don't expect many replies in an open forum for what you're asking. Try emailing Capun, access was granted in my case on like the third email.

Seriously, NEVER ask for files like that ... EVER. DAT policies are quite clear on that, and several people have been locked out because of it.

Consider this a First and Only Warning on restricted/member files sharing.

Also, as your doctor, I'd like to perscribe a little patience ... there's a thing called "Real Life ™", that tends to interfere with hobbies and such like. Take 2 pills, and email Capun in the morning.

And most definatly, you HAVE to take up with them. We can't help ya here at CA for problems at another site.

We are done here....

Wrench

kevin stein