Sign in to follow this  
RAF_Louvert

Just a Little Thing, But So Cool

I discovered this AM that I can actually roll my plane right into an open hanger!

I know, I know... "What, you didn't know that before?"

Yes, I'm still just an OFF nube, but this kind of detail is one of the many things that makes this sim so darned engrossing.

Cheers!

Lou

I never knew you could do that!!

I shot down a guy in QC once and watched while he landed, bounced, and rolled into an open hangar, which exploded in a nice fireball.

And I had run out of ammo and was being chased. I landed at the nearest airfield, with bullets flying all around and ducked into the hanger. I had my "target" so I could watch him and my guys on the ground brought him down in a flurry of shots...at least thats why I think he hit the ground.

Way back in the P1 days, the 60 Squadron boys posted screenies where they parked 3 Nieup s in a hanger

Inspired by this, I started several attempts to park my Se under canvas

It's not as easy as it looks and I kept rolling up short

Finally frustrated, I pushed it hard, only cut the throttle too late and hitting the back of the hanger

Back then, I found out the hangers where virtual, and I passed right through ...only to find out the ammunution crates on the other side weren't virtual

Bloke had 8 hours on him when he met his end

Never had much enthusiasum for hanger parking since

Good Luck!