Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrMudd

Saddam Has Been Captured!

Actually I'm voting for Clark, cause I know he's pretty moderate.

I am a moderate leftist ;)

The fact that he served his country is the bonus.... I honestly havent been following the political race for the last 6-8 months... but I do know that I wont vote for Massachusettes Politicians, or New York, or Texas, or California.... HAHAHAHAHA I wish the Viennese Weightlifter could run for Prez :D

tc223... Maybe Clark has some strange fetish where he likes to wear a Generals uni in public :D

Edited by snapple2993

tc223... Maybe Clark has some strange fetish where he likes to wear a Generals uni in public :D

Something tells me if that was the case.. he wouldn't be the first! eh? LOL

Well I never said anything remotely close to that, so I'm confused.  What are you trying to say?

Never mind snapple, all I was trying to say is Hussain can still and will be tried for crimes against humanity. It makes no difference if he murdered those people last week or 20 years ago.

Edited by Seawolf

Hussain could only wish to be tried under American Law with all its loopholes and media influence

Saddam should be so lucky, with any luck he'll be displayed like Mussollini.

Did you hear that one of his daughters was complaing about the way he was displayed? :angry:

Yeah the Vatican showed displeasure at how he was displayed. They said he was displayed like a cow at a zoo. Um excuse me guys, but he didmurder thousands of innocent people and held a nation hostage for 20+years.

The pacifist never cease to amaze me. Of all people the Vatican doesnt need to preach about humane treatment. <_<

Hussain got better treatment than I get at my dentist.

The Vatican supported Il Duce too, why is it that tyrants and dictators get a pass while those who try to do right are villified? And before someone flames me, I' a craddle catholic,as is most of my family.A craddle Catholic is some one who is born raised in the religion,now I'm "no religious preferance". I try to learn about all of them. :)