Sign in to follow this  
TheStig

Campaign Idea for Early Cold War

Guest a10boar
Give it a rest dude, we(Wrench and I) are the last people that give a damn about things like that. We were not insulting you, or calling you dumb and stupid, we were just talking about stuff, weird how that works, isn't it?

Sensitive much?

Your not insulting me?Senstive much means?Nice try!

Navy never takes off of land? :blink:

It's fictious campaign ideas.Don't really care if F5F never went in production. :wink: Next i fly a campaign i'll make sure i'll ask you two if it's ok to fly any aircraft in what scernerio because,i wounld not want to be wrong.After all,that makes me dumb and stupid if i do the wrong thing by my peers.You feel better?

How about USMC flying off the beach.

F7Fs, F4Us and ADs flying off the beach as a deployment or even a Det can't be ruled out.

I like the thot of driving a night fighter F-82.

I think any Cold War scenario that turns into a shooting war many types can show based on the "you don't go to war with what you should have but what you have".

I could see F6Fs or PBJs / B-25Hs being recommissioned for close air support or anywhere a midnight blue airplane typical of the era left a gap.

:ph34r: CL

PB4Y-2 Privateer ... I always liked that one. Had the pilots manual when I was a kid. Good for those long, boring uneventful overwater flights, turning avgas into noise.

wrench

kevin stein

I'd already made a quick campaign for the scenario actually. Decided against releasing it since the prop planes had trouble with Oct 2008 patch, campaign intro text wasn't showing up and it used a few A-team planes. Want me to send the stuff to you?

PB4Y-2 Privateer ... I always liked that one. Had the pilots manual when I was a kid. Good for those long, boring uneventful overwater flights, turning avgas into noise.

wrench

kevin stein

Well Doggies!

:ph34r: CL

Right now I'm delaying the project for a good reason... House Hunting. :good:

I will resume in about 3 more months. Nevertheless, ideas are still welcome to be posted on here so that I can gather the necessary info to create the campaign.