Sign in to follow this  
Sledge

Callsign Origins

Seawolf said;

I really liked midrats.lol Something about going to the galley around midnight after flight ops and getting a slider and some bug juice that just made it worth the trip

You really liked those things? :o And Bug Juice? :o Even an AO has enough sense to avoid that stuff unless we are really,really,relly hungry ;) On the Sara the bug juice always had JP-5 in it. The only thing I liked from mid-rats was if they served omlettes,yumm.

I did have two callsigns when I was in the Navy, the first was Sleaze, something to do with houses of ill repute in Fallon and my choicr of female company. The second was AO1 Fat B*****d, before the Austin Powers movie. I was always at the gedunk and had some form of food and Pepsi with me. :D

Guest Schizo

I picked mine because I'm crazy ;) . Just read some of my posts, if I'm drunk I can be mean. Sober = ok. Doesn't mean I don't love A/C any less. Flightsims are the best thing the PC is used for.

Hey Snap, the 80's rocked :P , these days I thank God for Radiohead B).

Schiz