Sign in to follow this  
stumpjumper

now woudnt this be fun to have eh chaps

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPAD_S.XII the enourmous fireball is from the cannon mounted in the hub if the pl want it ill uplaod it it uses the old spad 13 fiel structure by polovoski and the off team form ph2, been sitting on my hd and had forgot all about it. works great in my 1.30 mp game Edited by stumpjumper

Not sure! Impressive, yes; but the pilot seems to suffer almost as much as the enemy?

I was never a fan of the big guns. You can't carry many rounds, and the plane maybe

heavier overall.

Hello Stumpy,

sure i would like to test-fly it ! Do not listen to Olham, he has become fixated on his Albatros planes lol.

Please upload it !

And ... do you know where the Zeppelin alone can be downloaded ?

Thanks and greetings,

Catfish

P.S. If i only had an Etrich "Taube" :biggrin:

Hello Gimpy,

yes you are right, however they will perfectly fly in P3 also. The Jenny made solely for CFS3 along with the Fokker E.IV and the Brisfit for CFS3 do as well - only their flight model is not as refined as with the native OFF planes.

The Zeppelin will also fly, or so i hope - maybe the OFF team will have an own one at some point of development.

Greetings,

Catfish/Wels/Kai

have sent to someppl to test it if it meets there approval theni will uplaod it

Stumpy after another successful cannon test.

post-22621-1238991262_thumb.jpg

Hahaha!!! Yes, Catch, that's how the pilot must look after firing that monster.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPAD_S.XII the enourmous fireball is from the cannon mounted in the hub if the pl want it ill uplaod it it uses the old spad 13 fiel structure by polovoski and the off team form ph2, been sitting on my hd and had forgot all about it. works great in my 1.30 mp game

Interesting allways was in my mind that the 37mm was the only arment. But now I noticed also a 7.7mm machine gun, never know that.

For the time being, [we will wait stumpy], you can also modify the arment from 7.7 to a higher caliber gun. Only point is you will need the S7 or S13 to use it as donorplane. At simouthouse is some info about gun upgrading.

Good gunning, but please do not point your 37mm gun at my Albatros in the online mp, I'm very carefull at my new plane, :rolleyes: .

Hello Gimpy,

yes you are right, however they will perfectly fly in P3 also. The Jenny made solely for CFS3 along with the Fokker E.IV and the Brisfit for CFS3 do as well - only their flight model is not as refined as with the native OFF planes.

The Zeppelin will also fly, or so i hope - maybe the OFF team will have an own one at some point of development.

Greetings,

Catfish/Wels/Kai

Did some testing in OFF2, but the FokkerE4 and Dr1 appeared to be ugly comicbook planes.

I do not what your findings in editing non OFF planes are, but after these ugly ducks I have stopped.

On the web you will find allso a CFS3-Bleriot, [do I spell this right], never tried it, but it looks good in MS flysimulator. Any experience to this addon.

Wels, the Gotha and Zep is a downloadfile at the simouthouseforum, I'm not shure, but there are two gotha versions, maybe you can use the search option for gotha???????

Edited by Dutch_P47M

Did some testing in OFF2, but the FokkerE4 and Dr1 appeared to be ugly comicbook planes.

I do not what your findings in editing non OFF planes are, but after these ugly ducks I have stopped.

On the web you will find allso a CFS3-Bleriot, [do I spell this right], never tried it, but it looks good in MS flysimulator. Any experience to this addon.

Wels, the Gotha and Zep is a downloadfile at the simouthouseforum, I'm not shure, but there are two gotha versions, maybe you can use the search option for gotha???????

http://www.regshanger.com/Regs%20hanger%20...otha%20MAIN.htm

thsi is the only true flyable one with a good fm

Stumpy after another successful cannon test.

post-22621-1238991262_thumb.jpg

AND I WAS JSUT GETITNG USED TO EATING THE CASTOR OIL