Sign in to follow this  
Wildfowler

I have returned!

Hi All!!

I am back. Works and life took over for a while but I have sorted my priorites and I am back.

Ordering BH&H this week!!!!

Well welcome back! Geez we've been fighting a war here and you're out threre doing lord knows what. Get the sim ordered and get into flying shape asap! Don't want no excuses. Just make sure you report to the correct aerodrome with your kit. Try not to plant your first crate in the dirt on take-off. And one more thing, shoot the poor bastards.

Welcome back Wildfowler. Hope you like the new pad as much as we do.

-Rooster

Lieutenant Wildfowler,

welcome back at the front line! As your Major, I can only wonder about the obviously good relationships

you seem to have amongst some gentlemen from the Rotary Club - you must have been away from duties

for several weeks now, without being wounded.

But - ahhrm - I'm glad to have you here again, old boy. We can need every pilot we get.

You shouldn't be too hot blooded though - a lot has changed in this war, since you've been absent.

Somehow, all air combat seems to have become incredibly dangerous recently, and you shouldn't jump on

every nice painted German plane - they fight together now; two, three of them come to take you out, before

you even got your guns ready!

Intelligence reports repeatedly mention the names "WindingMan" and "RexHannover" - two men with enormous

influence on modern war technology. And no one knows, which side they are working for - looks like they have

no patriotic beliefs or morale for any side, but rather do it all for the big money only!

Well, whatsoever - be careful, Lieutenant. And remember: 17 hours...

Hi All!!

I am back. Works and life took over for a while but I have sorted my priorites and I am back.

Ordering BH&H this week!!!!

...there goes the neighborhood!!! LOL!

Welcome back! :good:

Thanks Gentlemen. I will do my best to lower the standard! I set my self very low standards and consistently fail to achieve them!!

Thanks Gentlemen. I will do my best to lower the standard! I set my self very low standards and consistently fail to achieve them!!

:rofl:

Sound like my kind of chap. :biggrin:

Well, well well!...... been off for a little foray have we?...So nice of you to return to the Squad Mr Wildfowler!

Now, pick up your kit, and report for duty in the Ops room!

Ten' SHUN!

:biggrin:

Nice to have you at our neck of the woods... :)

cheers all around!!