Sign in to follow this  
ONETINSOLDIER

U.S. Navy to the rescue!

This may sound a lil crazy, but we don't know who might be reading this, lets keep possible tactics hush hush.

edit: but I like the Chuck Norris airdrop idea!

Edited by GreyCap

Exsactly my point 4 bad guys in a open boat. 4 snipers problem solved

It's not an open boat. It's enclosed. 

LUKKET.jpg

Btw this is what it looks like inside one of those enclosed lifeboats.

IMG_8971.jpg

Btw this is what it looks like inside one of those enclosed lifeboats.

IMG_8971.jpg

Shoulder harness' on a lifeboat? I guess a lifeboat can't out run a storm as well as a

roll on frieghter or container ship going b@lls out to make money for it's owner.

Listening to Mission Impossible theme by Laika and the Cosmonauts right now. Hmm?

:ph34r: CL

Edited by charlielima

In 2001 I'd read about piracy picking up and thought seriously about getting a boat, arming it and offering myself out for hire to protect shipping. My friends thought I was out of my mind.

In 2001 I'd read about piracy picking up and thought seriously about getting a boat, arming it and offering myself out for hire to protect shipping. My friends thought I was out of my mind.

That´s a corsair. I have a patent of XVIII century, authorizing to fight "smugglers and english pirates around the world", wich could be of use for BlackWaters or

anything simmilar

Just heard that F-82 "Numancia" (OH Perry spanish version) was threatened by pirates, encouraged by the politic of "Alliance of Civilizations"

of our government, thinking that they wouldn´t be fired off. Fire from 3incher and CIWS killed six, but the fact that pirates think that

they can play beside our ships because of dumbest politics ever drives me mad. You can´t complain of Obama when we have this :yes:

Edited by macelena

Happy Easter Captain, Merchant SeaMen and Officers, US Navy and others who call B@ll Sh&t on Somalia and thier "marine interprise"!

Sierra Hotel and Bravo Zulu.

I think the 12th or 13th of April should be a holiday. I could use another reason to BBQ and party with friends in April.

I heard Captain Richard went for his 2nd swim and snipers from the Bainbridge took out 3 of the bad guys. Bitchin'

:ph34r: CL

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle! Navy snipers took out the remaning 3 pirates, Captain Phillips is safe! :clapping:

Looks like those pirates were dumb enough to get themselves exposed. In a world full of bad news, this is just what we needed to hear. Happy Easter Phillips family!

I just dont get it. Why are those pirates not dead yet??? It must be a simple task for the Navy Seals.

It was. Congratulations to our Navy Seals, respect due!!!!!!

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/africa/0...ates/index.html

They're at it again, but now with an attitude, having stated that they'd kill any US and french crewers because U.S. and France recently used deadly force against Somali Pirates.

I agree with Charlielima, get the Wasp there, packed with Cobras, filled with Hellfires, or even rockets, and full 20mm ammo belts (or, if we're getting even more serious, fill it with Apaches), and put them on constant patrol... let those pirates feel who they're dealing with!!! :minigun:

Edited by TX3RN0BILL