Sign in to follow this  
TheStig

Very Strange Decal Issue

I have noticed in the past couple of days that my decals and numbers don't show unless I click on the squadron, or unit box and select them again. For example, no numbers show on my F-14 if I select intercept and launch the game unless I go into the loading screen and select the unit and/or squadron again. Not sure if this is a rendering issue or not.

Confusing... :dntknw:

Same thing here...

I have that issue in WOE with both stock aircraft (say F-15A - 2 letter code on tail not showing) and add-ons (say FC and EricJ's F/A-18E - national insignia not showing up). Glad I am not alone with this issue....

I've noticed for a long time now, that with certain skins, the first time you use them all the planes have the last number on the list, and you have to select a number for each in order to get them to show up. After that it will work ok for some skins, some keep doing it. Then there's others that never have this problem. Not sure what causes this.

...this mini-bug has existed from day one of the series...! If it means a lot to you, always check to make sure your a/c is numbered lower than all the rest, and that everybody else on the list are higher than the one before it sequentially.

SB

Sugarblues you are right. I changed the aircraft numbers and the decals appeared instantly. Thanks! :victory: