hello im going to start work in the F-94C starfire.

well heres the deal im going to help on INI and skins and possablie some 3d work or animations these last im not sure i think can manege them can i count on suport from you guys also need premition to use the mightmouse gun mod so that

AI can get in to the fight

Cocas

Good luck! I'm only an amateur modder, and I have no experience with things like FM's or 3D models, but I just wanted to say thanks for taking on the project. I've been wanting an F-94C for a while. It's my favorite pre-Century USAF interceptor.

Hope the project goes well, and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

well, my friend, i think that many things can be less complicated if u u se the existing ini from the f94b.first of all take good care and look at ther f94 b inis, to see how to nominate various elements such as surfaces, members and moving parts.then u can find lots of help about the weapon loading and loadout from many experts in here.somebody with higher skills on ini editingcan help u in order to change some aircraft data and have a more realistic flight model.things can be easy, don't bother and have fun on creating the old-good starfire

well, my friend, i think that many things can be less complicated if u u se the existing ini from the f94b.first of all take good care and look at ther f94 b inis, to see how to nominate various elements such as surfaces, members and moving parts.then u can find lots of help about the weapon loading and loadout from many experts in here.somebody with higher skills on ini editingcan help u in order to change some aircraft data and have a more realistic flight model.things can be easy, don't bother and have fun on creating the old-good starfire

Maybe he was asking for help for the particular rocket launcher on the nose... something like the F-86D but more complex with 4 inside opening panels.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/USA---Air/L...next_id=1313811

Maybe he was asking for help for the particular rocket launcher on the nose... something like the F-86D but more complex with 4 inside opening panels.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/USA---Air/L...next_id=1313811

its the animation of those doors that troubles lot how cut them and how animet them i has workin on the marut but pause do to hieracy probles tryn fixe it or hand it over to some who can so i know how shape and cut control surcafeses but the nose rocket on the starfire sims to me complex how may be bodlean cut and export?

thanks for the links and suport guys

Cocas

Cocas, talk to FastCargo, Julhlem, bpao, Veltro2k, Russo, Dels, bobrock, just to name a few, (there are more) they are all can help you vastly in the 3d realm.

Cocas, talk to FastCargo, Julhlem, bpao, Veltro2k, Russo, Dels, bobrock, just to name a few, (there are more) they are all can help you vastly in the 3d realm.

thanks for the tip Dave

well of this gentleman want to help out pls :blush:

for the nose mounted rockets, you can use the "cheat" like I did for the Scropions/MiG-17P/PF ... it's a little more ini work, but they AI will actually fire them ...don't hit much, but they will shoot!

wrench

kevin stein

you can shape the doors by arranging the polys when you make fuselage...you then detach a polygon or two to get the shape...pivot it\them at edge and animate it thus..and also create a new polygon in the same area\hole...extrude that inwards and back to make the rocket compartment....then use the auto bomb door entry in data.ini to open it before it fires the rockets...as they are doing with the Buccaneer bomb doors at the moment...

Edited by russouk2004

you can shape the doors by arranging the polys when you make fuselage...you then detach a polygon or two to get the shape...pivot it\them at edge and animate it thus..and also create a new polygon in the same area\hole...extrude that inwards and back to make the rocket compartment....then use the auto bomb door entry in data.ini to open it before it fires the rockets...as they are doing with the Buccaneer bomb doors at the moment...

thanks for the tip guys heres how its caming out so far

Cocas