Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

He must have been mad as hell!

I shot down a bosche two seater (taking a number of hits in the process) and he went into a near straight down, tight spiraling dive. I circled above to witness the impact and damned if the rear gunner didn't open up on me again all the way down and actually score a few hits while plummeting to his death. Talk about either being mad as hell or just plain devotion to duty, that fellow didn't give up!!! I guess if you know that you are going to die, might as well put your all into taking the fellow who killed you with you, right? I still made it back to base, but it wasn't for lack of trying on his part.

Winder, in the next patch, can you make the rear gunners a little less hostile? I do believe some of the AI gunners are taking things a bit personal. Ha. j/k

/salute

Hellshade

Perhaps he wanted to learn to know you - and that was only possible, if he took you with him;

to heaven or hell.

I shot down a bosche two seate

Cool story!

From Hell's heart I stab at thee,

For Hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee!

But the most curious thing to me is, where and under what circumstances did you meet this Ahab- or wrathful Khan-wannabe? The only time I meet bosche 2-seaters is when I'm flying a Fee.

Edited by Bullethead

Quick Combat. I don't always get much time to fly so rather than hope for plane vs plane combat, I just jump into QC and try different matchups.

Sounds a bit like the climactic moment in the movie "Die Hard" when the bad guy starts falling 100 stories (give or take) and opens fire on McClain.

He too, was having a really bad day!

In that great Movie 'Dirty Harry' when the guy is trying to jump off the ledge, and tries to take Clint with him....and Clint get's him down in one piece, and explanes to his partner how Jumper's always wanna take someone with them.

That Jumper is your enemy Observer!

Hey, that's a good pic for Bullethead.

Typical Texan style - riding the biggest of all bombs into the biggest of all explosions (Lol!)

That film was great!