SF2 F-84G v1.2

Updated, Bunch O' Fixes. Added F-84B/C variant.

Credits

RussoUK2004 ~ F-84G and F-84D model

Wrench ~ F-84B/C/D mod

SteveS ~ Republic Seat

Spillone104 ~ J47 Exhaust Effects

PauloPanz ~ Testing and UserList.ini

Zur ~ F-86 Tanks

Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms. Visit the URL below for more info.

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=26131

Hi brother,

The bird is more then a beta, because is just near perfect, I think. :clapping:

But the unitlist I made for you is real a beta: I lack some service years data (Iran, Thailand) and retirement data (Belgium, France, Netherlands, Norway, Taiwan).

So it need to be completed.

Instead the others (and more usefull for Viet/Soviet change in SFP2) I made for Mig-15 and Mig-15UTI are quite correct and good to upload in your previous toys.

The pilot I put - with shadow added - in the cockpit is "USAF50s". I don't remember who and when made and where I found it, but it is pretty good. Try it please if you have, too.

Good night from italy.

I'm out.

Paolo :lazy2:

The only reason I call it a beta is becuase Russo is cooking up something special for the next release, and I think it is the KUSAF pilot.

I'll update the MiG-15's later on today (probably tomorrow). I want to tweak the control surfaces so its not so twitchy.

Edited by suhsjake

The only reason I call it a beta is becuase Russo is cooking up something special for the next release, and I think it is the KUSAF pilot.

I'll update the MiG-15's later on today (probably tomorrow). I want to tweak the control surfaces so its not so twitchy.

OK

I'm looking for F-84F's Userlist ......

Tomorrow.

works very nice. Excellent job!!

:good:

F-84 updated to SF2I Standards. Includes F-84E/G, sounds, skin tweaks, weapons tweaks, new jet sound, etc.

Updated yet again. F-84D variant included, realistic weapon loadouts, damage.tga, etc.

I have fully 08 updated MiG-15bis's (bisii?) for Soviet, North Korean and Egyptian AFs, -even with working canopies!!! (animation key)-, and Ordway's pit.

They fly real nice in 08 level WoE and WoI. The Soviet and EAF version will need new 'woe-style' hangar screens, but other than that, they be ready. FM edits by Charles, from the Timor mod.

wrench

kevin stein

Updated (Yet again), Bunch O' Fixes. Added F-84B/C variant.

A real nice bird this! Thanks for the updates suhsjake and, of course, thanks to Russo for the original.

Updated yet again. F-84D variant included, realistic weapon loadouts, damage.tga, etc.

I have installed this aircraft (F_84G_v1.2), but in "loadout screen", in "stores available", I have no TinyTim weapon!! dntknw.gif

Why this?? blink.gif