Sign in to follow this  
Jammer28

HannCIII bomb run (video)

Another video for all of you.

Its shorter than my last effort.A flight of Hannover CIII’s bomb the front lines and fight their way home.

Hope you like it.

Jammer

Another fine job Jammer :good: Shows up the new tracer effect very well.

Its shorter than my last effort.A flight of Hannover CIII’s bomb the front lines and fight their way home.

Hope you like it.

Jammer

Awesome!! :good::good::good::good:

Hope you like it.

Jammer

Hello,

That is one very cool vid - thanks Jammer!

Best

WM

Thumbs up Jammer ! I'm glad someone tried the hannover at last. May be worth an inclusion on our website if you are happy with that?

Thumbs up Jammer ! I'm glad someone tried the hannover at last. May be worth an inclusion on our website if you are happy with that?

Oh my god yes! That would be a great honor. It’s yours to do whatever you want.

Jammer

When one doesn't have time to set up a flight because of time constrictions, a video or a good read from anyone is a real nice "fix"

Thanks Jammer, must get some of catch22's up there too.

Hello,

nice video, thanks ! Looks really professional with the zoom sights :good:

Not to hijack the thread, but two questions:

I did not fly the Hannover yet, but i am heavy into Roland C.II "Walfisch" flying. This plane is a bit "bumpy" on the ground, this hopping looks a bit strange. As well its tail sometiimes sinks into the ground without apparent reason - maybe someone from the devs can have a look at this ?

How do you bomb ? I know it is a dumb question, but i seem to cannot trigger the bomb release mechanism while flying as a pilot - i have to switch to the bomb operator view or what's it called, and can even steer the plane this way, but i would like to release the bombs e.g. in a dive from the pilot's cockpit view without switching places. Is this possible at all, or am i doing somnething wrong ?

Thanks and greetings,

Catfish

Mm wrong thread Catfish really but..

1. We likely won't change the bounce now, patching is done. It had to be made so for other reasons plus it was a tricky plane to land

2. You need to select the bombs first (joy 2 or 3 can't rem) then press the other button to drop.