Sign in to follow this  
Caveman

need help choosing

ok guys i want to buy ether Wings over Europe or SF2 i just don't know which i want first can ya'll help me plz?

I have them both, WoE has a LOT of GREAT mods, and aircraft as much as I like SF2 I'd say go for WoE because of the 'More stuff for your buck' and if you are going to do the download route you can download it a few times to get fresh installs for ODS, NF1, 2, 3,and 4 and ALL the many stand alone mods!! :good::biggrin:

I agree with Viper on this. If I had to choose I'd pick WoE due to the amount of mods available for it.

ok guys i want to buy ether Wings over Europe or SF2 i just don't know which i want first can ya'll help me plz?

I'm more a fun of modern aircraft and avionics, so i'd suggest you to go for WOE.

I have all of them and with time, perhaps you should buy the entire thirdwire collection.

Just my "two cents". :good:

i do plan on getting them all but on a limited budget i have to be a little picky on when i get them... but i appreciate everyones 2 cents

Edited by Caveman

SF2:WOE will be out soon. It will likely (as the two SF2 releases before it) have some different planes from the original release as well as no MP. Other than that, either is fine. SF2 is the "wave of the future" and all mods will soon be there instead of the older ones.

SF2:WOE will be out soon. It will likely (as the two SF2 releases before it) have some different planes from the original release as well as no MP. Other than that, either is fine. SF2 is the "wave of the future" and all mods will soon be there instead of the older ones.

I've also noted a significant increase in performance with my mid-grade system

No doubt TK is optimizing things as his engine matures. I'm just happy that all these years later he's still pressing forward.