Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

OT- Youtube

Rather than remove videos because of Copyright, I wish youtube would remove the ability to comment!.... It is quite disgraceful to allow the sort of diatribe that get's posted on there by ignorant morons (most of whom can't even spell)

I am very broad-minded, and certainly call a spade a spade...but youtube are just hypocrites! :nono:

It's called freedom of expression. How about if you wanted to post a nice comment, to make a vid contributor feel good about something worthy?

It's called freedom of expression. How about if you wanted to post a nice comment, to make a vid contributor feel good about something worthy?

well..that's a valid enough point...but surely they could put some software on, that blanks out all the f*******k swearing?

Perhaps you could report it to youtube and let them handle it, if they would.

OR

You could write a rebuttal and/or chastise the insolent bugger, in a nice way of course.

I am very broad-minded, and certainly call a spade a spade...but youtube are just hypocrites! :nono:

Don't you mean you call a Spad a Spad? :wink:

Perhaps you could report it to youtube and let them handle it, if they would.

OR

You could write a rebuttal and/or chastise the insolent bugger, in a nice way of course.

Can the Chastisment take the form of either a Twin Spandau Parrabellum or a Twin Vickers rebuttal ???

well..that's a valid enough point...but surely they could put some software on, that blanks out all the f*******k swearing?

Profanity has legitimacy in the right context. I've used it plenty of times on Youtube, to coat off somebody or something that was worthy of the passion. :wink:

Take Jacqui Smith for example, you wouldn't go up to her and say "I say old girl, you're a bit of a rotter, aren't you!" You'd go "Hey, slag, you tax-money-whoring parasite )^*)&()"" *)(&(_)(_)*(!!!"

Then you'd punch her in the face and go "How was that for ya, you &^(&^&(^ (&^&(*( &^*)*_(*()!!!"

Sometimes you just have to vent, and profanity makes the nut very nicely. :biggrin:

Oh yes..Don't get me wrong!... I am a Geordie Docker type... Not a problem with any amount of profanity!... And now that Mr Craig pointed out via PM about disabling comments... I am happy. :smile:

Oh yes..Don't get me wrong!... I am a Geordie Docker type... Not a problem with any amount of profanity!... And now that Mr Craig pointed out via PM about disabling comments... I am happy. :smile:

Yep and I am always the FIRST person to violate my own advice, too. Despite telling you about that tip, I end up

turning the comments BACK on again. Then I read them and get pissed off all over again :rolleyes:

So much for my advice and credibility :biggrin:

Rather than remove videos because of Copyright, I wish youtube would remove the ability to comment!.... It is quite disgraceful to allow the sort of diatribe that get's posted on there by ignorant morons (most of whom can't even spell)

I guess I'm missing something.. what are you referring to, got a link to the film that's being blasted, or what ever?

Thanks,

Or the original poster make it so that no one can comment. That's how I post my videos on YouTube...no comments allowed from the rabble.

FC