Sign in to follow this  
DukeIronHand

It's on the way!

Just curious because I am an impatient type.

Mailed my check today (Saturday) and, with Monday being the holiday, I know I will be a few days behind the curve.

Anyone pay by check and have it delivered in the U.S.A?

How long did it take?

Got my patches d/l'ed and I am raring to go!

Edited by DukeIronHand

Took about a week for mine (west coast to east coast), but I paid with a CC. Not sure if they'll wait for your check to clear before shipping, but with any luck you should be getting shot down within a couple weeks for sure....

How long does it take? That's hard to say. I ordered mine with PayPal on Friday the 30th of Jan. It arrived in the mailbox on Monday the 2nd of February, over the weekend! It varies. I was lucky. It's worth the wait.

CJ

Hi, Duke, and welcome! Enjoy your family or girlfriend - you wont see them much, when the sim is there.

And perhaps you spend some time checking the "sticky threads" - "Tips & Cheats" by UncleAl is full of good info.

...it's probably on your 6 right now.