If I install the 06 Weps pack on the Oct 08 patched version for any of the TW series, will it work properly?

Edited by Commander_92

No Unlikely - in fact that may be the one that replaces all the stock jets data inis with old ones!!.

The best way you can use the weapons in put them in manually - that is install the weps pack to a new empty folder on your desktop.

Then move the weapons (copy and paste) you want from the weapons folder in the new folder - into your games weapons folder one.

then find the weapondata.ini and either copy the weapon entries you want - or use the weapons pack to merge it - then delete the ones you dont want.

Yep... There is... I think it's somewhere in the downloads section...

Cant see any - the latest is Aug 2008 for WOI which will work if there are just weapons in the pack

If you don't want to do it manually make sure you make a copy of the entire game folder as a back up before trying it out

in my experience with bunyap's and NF1 and 2 most planes worked great and a lot of variety of ordinance. but i had a couple of planes, esp the F-104G that would show up empty at loadout time. nothing zero. I' ve moved on to TMF's latest pack and it works great even if not as much variety. Still every plane has what she needs to get the job done. though i do miss the nukes.

Well, NF1 and 2 are not designed to use ANY weapons packs...so if you add a weapons pack, it's at your own peril.

FC