Sign in to follow this  
trek

OFF3/CFS3 and FIREPOWER Add-On Question

Gentleman, I'm enjoying the hell out of OFF3 since it came out (unbelievable experience!) I've also gotten back into CFS3 after getting a new rig that will play it OK. I'm thinking of downloading and installing the add-on FIREPOWER. However, I don't want to do anything with the original CFS3 that might prevent my playing OFF3. Can anyone tell me if adding FIREPOWER to CFS3 is OK? I certainly don't want a conflict by doing this that will affect OFF3 because it is my Number One game!

trek you shoudl be fine since you alreadyhave off installed my next advice to you would be use martin wirghts multi cfs3 tool and name your firepower install to somehting like cfs3fp, im presently running 5 differnt copies of cfs3 and off plus maw pto and eto you can fnd his tool here

http://www.mnwright.btinternet.co.uk/

Mmm an old payware addon.

I think the topic starter should go for: MAW, ETO, Korea and Solomon. All free and will work besides OFF3.

Hey, Unc,

Do you think that the Firepower "Little Boy" could be dropped by the Phase I Zeppelin?