Sign in to follow this  
Fates

Logitech's Flight System G940

Does it break? Lol!

So for the same price as a CH or Cougar setup, you get rudder pedals included, albeit with fewer buttons/hats. Interesting.

I think what is more interesting is the fact that Logitech actually spent some R&D money on delivering it. It speaks volumes to their outlook on the future of flight sims for the PC. Unfortunately, it's not compatible with the XBox, so what a frakin waste.

That's one thing that pissed me off about the G25 Wheel, it wasn't XBox compatible.

Have you read about that new Porsche 911 Fantec wheel? It will be PC and Xbox and PS3 compatible. It's also I think $200 for the just the wheel, $350 for a setup including plastic pedals, or $500 to get metal pedals!

Looks cool, I've had my CH for over 5 1/2 years and they still work great. I wonder how will these work out with a lot of use.

Hmm, I was looking to go CH when I replace my Cougar, but this setup includes pedals.. CH might have some competition...

The strange thing is, you don't find it on the european versions of Logitech's homepage...

Looks like you cannot buy it in Europe :cray:

Edited by Shaolin

I really can't wait for this to come out and get a good batch of reviews so I can decide what to do. My Cougar isn't holding up well and my RCS pedals are closer to 20 years old than 10!

JM, I'm with you on waiting for reviews. It would be nice to get a set of pedals though... never used 'em.