Sign in to follow this  
The_Black_Knight

NEW Wallpaper Uploaded

All,

For those who like SPAD XIIIs and Fokker DVIIs

In commemoration of OFF, and the upcoming Rise of Flight US release, I uploaded a high end quality wallpaper today in the OFF - Scenery and Ground Objects section.

Direct link: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=9147

The orginal painting was reformatted, corrected, and photoedited for use as wallpaper.

It is 1920X1200, 32-bit in bitmap format.

Enjoy,

The_Black_Knight

All,

For those who like SPAD XIIIs and Fokker DVIIs

In commemoration of OFF, and the upcoming Rise of Flight US release, I uploaded a high end quality wallpaper today in the OFF - Scenery and Ground Objects section.

Direct link: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=9147

The orginal painting was reformatted, corrected, and photoedited for use as wallpaper.

It is 1920X1200, 32-bit in bitmap format.

Enjoy,

The_Black_Knight

Wow! That's a really nice painting. It's hard to believe someone can make something looks so nice... with paint! :)

Thanks for posting it and recognizing the efforts of the OFF team and RoF as well.

OvS

Beautiful mate,thanks. :clapping:

What was used to compress the file? I can't seem to get it to open once I downloaded it.

CJ

Looks like a nice painting from the thumbnail - I with CJ what was used to zip it? Latest winzip or something?

All,

I just checked the download.

Its good to go and uncorrupted.

What some of you may be experiencing is an error from the compression factor if you are using a different program such as 7zip to unpack the file. The latest WinRAR and WinZip applications experience no problems.

Incidently, I use Windows Vista Premium, 64-bit and the bitmap was saved in Photoshop CS4 as a standard 8 bit color coding with 32-bit depth, so there should be no issues with either XP or Vista viewing the file in a viewer or using the image as a background.

I hope this clears up an issues.

The_Black_Knight

OK thanks The_Black_Knight yep must need to update then.

Thanks for checking.

mm even latest 3.90 beta 2 Winrar doesn't like it.. must be a new winzip only mode.

Really good!...would make a nice Mouse Mat too!