Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Biohaz Weekly Online Mp Fly-in

For those of you with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002/2004, Biohaz is hosting regular scheduled Friday night multiplayer flights. Now's your chance to get online with your fellow Biohaz members and have some fun.

Details

When - Fridays at 17:00 (5pm) Pacific Time, 20:00 Eastern

Where - Biohaz FShost Server - See who's online now

Read about FSHost and how to use it

Grab the player FS Spy Utility to see all MP servers

People fly a variety of aircraft online, but the usual addons include most of the popular military craft such as the F-16.

In future weeks I'll start posting Flight plans and we'll do a little racing/contests. Stay tuned to this thread for details.

Do not see server online at 7:50 pm, Eastern Time.

Navy Chief

is there any interest in trying to get a flight this weekend, say Saturday night around 9pm EST?

Cool! Im in. That would be 6pm PST. Do we use any voice chat software? I use Roger Wilco. Does FS9 have a voice chat capability?

I actually run a TeamSpeak server on the same server the FS2K Online server is on. It's not a well-advertised fact, but Biohaz members are more than welcome to use it.

team speak I found to be much better than RW.

it's so much easier if we have coms, to hard to type and fly. I'll get a flight plan together. To and from some East Coast bases, we can fly off, do some TnG's and come back to home base.

Im downloading the ts2_client_rc2_2032.exe from www.teamspeak.org. This the right one? Im asking because there was all kinds of hits on my search for teamspeak. I wanna make sure I got the right version, etc.

I also downloaded FSHostSpy1.1, correct?

If all goes well, Ill be showing you all in full blown 3D color, how NOT to land an aircraft saturday evening... :blink: I suggest you locate my aircraft in the virtual skies and give it a W-I-D-E berth... :unsure:

PS. I would suggest adding the links for these two utilities to the Links sticky so we dont have to look too far, espesially thru a lot of other threads. :ph34r: ;)

Have a problem with TS, I'm getting an invalid port msg when I try to connect. I cross checked with the other two TS sites and it worked on them. Any one else having this problem?

Do you have a firewall running? if so, make sure you open up the correct ports for TS.

Saturday at 9 est... I'll be late, but I'll try to get on later that night.

Here's the flight plan I had in mind. We could practice formation flying or we could stop at one of the bases along the way and just do TnG's.

Departure at MacDill AFB, KMCF at 1300Local to Andrews AFB KADW

KMCF, RW dependent on real weather conditions.

VOR-FRQ-HDG

CRG-114.50-021

NBC-110.50-020

FLO-115.20-031

RDU-117.20-029

FAK-113.30-031

BRV-114.50-033

KADW heading 048.

Most likely I'll be flying either the F-15 or F-16, haven't decided. You guys can pick which ever you want.

If we just want to do pattern work we can do that as well.

I'll post the actual flight in PLN format so you can just download and have it on file sometime tomorrow.

Gotta hit the sack

quick connection test worked for me this afternoon. I'll be on around 9pm EST.

Hope to see everyone there ;)

I should be on for a little bit, been playing with it today for awhile. I have not had a lot of flight time with 2K4 yet, and still grabbing all the addon files. We need a sticky post for a new user's guide to must-have addons!

We need a sticky post for a new user's guide to must-have addons!

Ahh, someone finally sees the logic in my several attempts thusfar... :D

TeamSpeak is up and running, there's 3 of us in at the moment

PM sent...