Why is the Bone SF2 only I wanted to fly it in WoE. Yeah I have read the read me and know it is an Ai only. What I can understand of the Read me it won't work in G1 series.

ANOTHER BONE PARTY THREAD

Works here in SF 2006. Its even flyable "out of box" with A-4 cockpit at least in KMD hand sculpted missions. Which Bone folder did you copy or install into your Aircraft folder?

Why is the Bone SF2 only I wanted to fly it in WoE. Yeah I have read the read me and know it is an Ai only. What I can understand of the Read me it won't work in G1 series.

Buddy, just extract the contents of "LateBone" folder into your game folder and that's it, same as other mods ;)

I am no longer making mods for the old series. I and others are moving on to SF2. Its too time consuming to make and upload separate versions. It does work in the old series with a little tweaking.

How do you tweak SF2 aircraft to work in the old series TW games?

I wonder that too. And Lexx_Luthor I haven't test the Bone at all I have only read the read me and it is saying SF2 only. Though I have tried to get TKs SF2 planes to work in G1 series and failed.

I wonder that too. And Lexx_Luthor I haven't test the Bone at all I have only read the read me and it is saying SF2 only. Though I have tried to get TKs SF2 planes to work in G1 series and failed.

TK's planes are not backwards compatiable.

What it means is you can put it in there and it will likely work fine in most ways. However, thorough testing was not done and there might be some things wrong which the creators of the mod aren't going to take the time to fix. You may be able to correct some of them yourself with some .ini edits.

TK's models for SF2 are built 100% on the new process and just can't go backwards.

If you look at the main aircraft ini after you try to run it in the old sim, you will see it is blank. I think and this is a guess since I am am not at home to look, you need to put that back in there for it to work.