Sign in to follow this  

I didnt do much, skins and a few decals. He was the brain behind taking Dels PC-9 and turning it into an insurgent nightmare.

It is out f***ing standing!

img00014.JPG

img00013.JPG

Now that the FM is passible and the AI can handle it...you'll see this one soon...VERY soon.

FC

Nice, how soon will we see this? :smile:

Nice, how soon will we see this? :smile:

Very soon. :biggrin:

Dont shoot me now for asking.

Should the insigna not be on the opposite wings. Normaly US markings are allways on top left wing and bottom right???

Dont shoot me now for asking.

Should the insigna not be on the opposite wings. Normaly US markings are allways on top left wing and bottom right???

Because I wanted it there. :good:

Just waiting to get home and head over to Hawker-Beech to see these up close.

Nice FC!

Let me tell you all this. This is a blast to fly. I mean its loaded for bear. If you do not want Hellfires you can load it with SDB's. Fighters try to get into the weeds with you and you can send a Stinger its way. The .50 cals make short work of just about anything. It's fun.

:biggrin: No problem was just currious if there was a new practice arround in the US....

:biggrin: No problem was just currious if there was a new practice arround in the US....

Well I wanted it to be all bright yellow too but was told NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Cool, an interesting aircraft, are the US forces using them for this role? I know the Iraq air force have ordered them.

Anyone done a super Tucano?

If me mind serves me right they're looking at it for a replacement for the Texan, and possible COIN aircraft. Personally I'd get rid of the gunpods and substitute bombas for CAS missions though. Not that the .50 isn't respectable, but I like the BOOM better :smile: