Sign in to follow this  
SGCSG1

Can we please get Third Wire downloads for each game?

Having ALL the Third Wire downloads for ALL their games in the same section makes things pretty hard to find.

For examplie, I'm looking for 'First Eagles' items. In one section alone I had to page thru THIRTY-SEVEN PAGES of downloads.

It would be so much easier to search by game, instead of by publisher.

Not sure which section has 37 pages of files, at least I couldn't find it. :dntknw:

The problem isn't making the categories but moving all the files. What you're asking is a huge undertaking. It's like redesigning the whole dewey decimal system. I'll kick it around with the guys and see if we can figure out how to move 5000 files around.

No promises though.

E

For First Eagles, it's easier to go to the forum for it and the subforum for file announcements as only FE files are listed there. It's true those are listed by submission date only, but at least you will only be wading thru FE stuff there.

I am getting this going, It will take a few days to do it, but it will get done.